Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The best part about the new update is that the F2P version is only delayed for a few days just to fix some bugs and stuff. I never seen such generosity of a developer at this level of patrons.

He deserves not only my respect, but every person of those 1900 patrons who put their cents on this project. That, my friends, is the fruits of humility at its earnest.

Unlike some other dev team that used to have 2k patrons. The less we talk about them, the better.

Reactions: josarian

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
The best part about the new update is that the F2P version is only delayed for a few days just to fix some bugs and stuff. I never seen such generosity of a developer at this level of patrons.

He deserves not only my respect, but every person of those 1900 patrons who put their cents on this project. That, my friends, is the fruits of humility at its earnest.

Unlike some other dev team that used to have 2k patrons. The less we talk about them, the better.
bro takes like 8 months to do a small update, dont suck their dick too hard man

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
glad this game have a new update soon i've been waiting for the new content for a long time

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Agreed! T-Hoodie is amazing!

bro takes like 8 months to do a small update, dont suck their dick too hard man
Phrasing.jpg

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
How do you dodge the sword attack?
So, because I know there are plenty of people who struggle with this game:

When Leslie uses the axe, jump over the shockwave.
When Leslie uses the bow, duck.
When Leslie pulls out the sword, attack her.
When Leslie pants, attack her.

Only takes 3 hits to win and you have infinite retrys.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes