Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
i will enjoy every bit of this game like at every update i just play the game over from the scratch to analyze every bit of changes im going to suck dick for sure to play this

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
My main criticism for this game is the break out of grabs mechanic with A and D. At level 3 or higher it is an instant half corruption bar when you get grabbed no matter how quickly you tap the keys, and after the first grab it is more like 3/4 or even a full bar. At that point you might as well not even have the mechanic because it makes no sense to smash keys if you are gonna get corrupted anyway. Other than that I think the game is great.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
My main criticism for this game is the break out of grabs mechanic with A and D. At level 3 or higher it is an instant half corruption bar when you get grabbed no matter how quickly you tap the keys, and after the first grab it is more like 3/4 or even a full bar. At that point you might as well not even have the mechanic because it makes no sense to smash keys if you are gonna get corrupted anyway. Other than that I think the game is great.
I'd like to introduce you to the auto key clicker at 100ms

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Do it like me and create a macro with 1ms delay, problem solved.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I'd like to introduce you to the auto key clicker at 100ms
Do it like me and create a macro with 1ms delay, problem solved.
I don't mind getting some corruption or having a consequence to being captured/corrupted frequently. But if you need a macro/cheat to get around the mechanic because you simply can't click fast enough as a human being to properly do the mechanic, it needs to be gone or redesigned.

I know none of that will probably happen, but I can hope that it does to make the actual gameplay side better for the later levels.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Cheats for the current Version:

- Instant Struggle
- No Corruption
Thank you for sharing these cheats

I don't mind getting some corruption or having a consequence to being captured/corrupted frequently. But if you need a macro/cheat to get around the mechanic because you simply can't click fast enough as a human being to properly do the mechanic, it needs to be gone or redesigned.

I know none of that will probably happen, but I can hope that it does to make the actual gameplay side better for the later levels.
That makes sense, a little corruption is good in terms of gameplay/ immersion but that much just adds to the frustration which breaks the immersion.

Reactions: rulaze

istalo

Jul 24, 2019

My problem is that I don't like to keep banging on my keyboard repeatedly, much as I don't like any game that says "press X, Y or Z repeatedly". I can press it fast but it gets annoying and frustrating the 5th time around in all honesty.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes