Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
the problem comes from the
OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT2\VIDEO\CLUB_ACT2 probably a coding error that prevents the video from launching.
thanks. and where do i put this file ?
and can you please help me with the problem in the post above the one you reply to ?

Jan 28, 2019
At the risk of offending someone with my language?
This game is retarded.

We're talking "shutting off your brain isn't going to do it. Lobotomize yourself with an ice pick through your eye socket, and just maybe your brain will be shut off enough to follow the story."

Despite the not-amazing renders, the game and the girls are good for a fap, but the story, situations, and interactions are so bad that thinking about any of them, in the most limited of contexts, is enough to give yourself a migraine.

"Hi, director of the prison I am serving time in, without ever seeing a lawyer or going to court. I'm like to help two depressed fellow inmates that I have no idea why they are in prison. They miss photographing women naked. Can I call my sister and ask her to visit me, so that they can do a nude photoshoot of her all over prison grounds? I can! Thank you!"

I mean, I get parody, and "sext game that doesn't take itself remotely seriously," and that, unlike some other games, this one is not going for eliciting an emotional connection to characters, or designing a compelling narrative. And so I'm trying, REALLY trying, to accept it for the pure silliness it is and just enjoy it, but I feel like my brain is leaking out my ears every time a new event comes up, and I am, despite myself, once again caught off guard by how ridiculous it is.

Reactions: Newmane

PT

May 24, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.31] [Kuggazer] (4.63 GB rar pc source)
2.16 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
For someone who looking for 0.31 compressed

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game, so I wanted to know if I have to download the chapters separately? or in chapter 3 v0.33 full are they all included? thanks in advance

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.33] Kuggazer

Original Size Win: 6,48 GB

Compressed Size Win: 3,49 GB

Win: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with YAC 2.1b (hmgg@f95zone)

If you only need the v 0.33 Update use JokerLeader Only Update Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 802253

i cant enter the school,because i dont know where the bag is...pls help:)

vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
I can't see my mom looking at her naked at the pool with Anna. I couldn't find her on the following days. Someone please help me.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes