Oct 26, 2018
Oh, come on! You really expect me to come up with such an OBVIOUS solution like THAT?!! I'm not THAT senile YET! :confused:

You know, it's just crazy enough that it MIGHT work! Dammit, I'm going to TRY it!

Uh, there's TWO sisters... So, "Sis 1" and "Sis 2"? (are their NAMES?)

Seriously, I don't usually try that because I start thinking that other people use the relationship for their NAMES. Dad may call his wife 'Mother", but the co-worker ISN'T, and her teacher isn't normally going to call your sister "Sis".
It the code for "incest" in this game.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
We need Heroes else this weekend will suck!

This is possibly the only game in development at the moment where there is some watersport action. Also Pussies used to be hairy but they too have been thinning over the last few updates.

youra

Jan 15, 2020
Hi
I have a problem with ch 3, white and black
When I go to them, he says: we know that,but we need time
help me?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I just started the game from ch1 and there's a woman with "landlady" role, how do I change it?
Need to name them mom and aunt at the beginning to unlock Ipatch. I recommend using the walkthrough, especially for chapter 2. It's intentionally pretty much unplayable without it, as for some strange reason, the virtual assistant was removed.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Need to name them mom and aunt at the beginning to unlock Ipatch. I recommend using the walkthrough, especially for chapter 2. It's intentionally pretty much unplayable without it, as for some strange reason, the virtual assistant was removed.
Thanks for the advice, could also tell me where to find the "replica bottle", I'm stuck and the virtual assistant doesn't tell me how to get it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for the advice, could also tell me where to find the "replica bottle", I'm stuck and the virtual assistant doesn't tell me how to get it.
I had trouble with that one too. I believe you buy it at the sex shop, if I remember. It's not obvious and the assistant should tell you, that's where the walkthrough comes in handy. (y)

Reactions: Xillonen

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I actually think the MC slowly changes for the better. The first chapter and second he was plain ugly third he started to change a bit and I prefer him again in the fourth. Plus the animations and textures look way better now.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes