EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
115252_Bannermlr.jpg

Overview:
Hi, after many requests received, I decided to do a remake with daz3d.
The game is about Max (But you can change the name if you do not like it), a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.
The game compared to the HS version will change in some parts, others will be totally new and others will be canceled. Probably all minigames will be removed.
Updated: 01/08/2018
Developer: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Original game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Android: - -

Download includes WT

115075_m_31.jpg 115076_mei_18.jpg 115077_rita_4.jpg 115078_susan_17.jpg 115074_domi_2.jpg
laura 3.jpg m 22.jpg mei 38.jpg rita 76.jpg Susan 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Why on EARTH would you abandon the HoneySelect version of the game?? The characters were much better looking and the animations ROCKED. That's what set this game apart from the others. I'm downloading now to check it out, but I for one am disappointed.

EDIT: Glad to hear the HS version will continue!
EDIT #2: HS characters don't have to all look alike! My avatar is just 1 of over a dozen toons I made for the game. If ONLY I knew how to record HS video and work with Ren'Py! I've got sound effects that'd blow yer mind.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Why on EARTH would you abandon the HoneySelect version of the game?? The characters were much better looking and the animations ROCKED. That's what set this game apart from the others. I'm downloading now to check it out, but I for one am disappointed.
Wait! Who said that abandonment? The game will continue and will end even with HS. From tomorrow I will continue the work for 0.15 :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 103841

Overview:
Hi, after many requests received, I decided to do a remake with daz3d.
The game is about Max (But you can change the name if you do not like it), a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.
The game compared to the HS version will change in some parts, others will be totally new and others will be canceled. Probably all minigames will be removed.

Updated: 27/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
Original game:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Leave a Like

hopefully this will be only for the first version atleast until the second story of Max's life is completed
Wait! Who said that abandonment? The game will continue and will end even with HS. From tomorrow I will continue the work for 0.15 :)
i guess i started that rumor out of fear sorry :oops:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Anyway, guys, I also thought about giving more space to Mei and Tina. In the Hs version They really had little to say. I also thought about changing Laura's party, which will take place in the backyard, girls...tub...alcohol...I think something good will come out.

Let me also know which part you think would be to change / improve with respect to the original game. Thank you.

U

User_17502

The renders look look pretty good for the most part. Though i definitely prefer the HS version I can understand the appeal for people to play this version. I am just flabbergasted at how you can make both versions of the game without splitting your time. I doubt that I will play this version much, the character models of the girls from the HS version are too memorable.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes