King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Haha no problem man. Anyway, For render i leave the PC turned on when i am away from home, so do not steal me a long time.
i have to say though after playing through the start of the game the main characters sisters and mom are far more attractive then in then in the original and i love that you upgraded the sex shop owner into a sexy bombshell as well :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
Haha no problem man. Anyway, For render i leave the PC turned on when i am away from home, so do not steal me a long time.
gotta love that cameo of mommy time on the tv :D

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
are the bugs with going to look for the mother in her room already fixed?
I have this too. Its a bit of showstopper.

I think it is great that you are going to do a paralle Daz version though. Generally as soon as I realise a game is HS then I don't evenb bother downloading it. Max is one of the very few exceptions. However now I will wait for the Daz realeases.

There are very few parts of the game I would change but laura's party is one as I find mini-games very tiresome.

I would also like to see Dominique's story line continue if possible.

U

User_551620

thats really tenacity XD...changing the name of the mc has no affect to his following introduction, he still calling himself Max

Patan

May 28, 2017
I agree with this. While I do prefer Daz models, I see the remake as totally unnecessary.
well to you it is unneccessary but for me it is good thing since there is people like me who don't like honeyselect models.

Reactions: Naypwn

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Oh dearest me. I honestly loved the original models. My most favorite was Dominique, I think I filled a lube bottle just with her alone. I won't bash this yet but like a couple other's asked... WHY!?

Regardless, I thank the creator for even taking time to do this.

Reactions: Deleted member 7464

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
well to you it is unneccessary but for me it is good thing since there is people like me who don't like honeyselect models.
What I meant is that a remake instead of a new project is unnecessary. I'm not very fond of HS either.

Reactions: QoSKitty

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
this may be a stupid question but for some reason even though i have the game in a different folder for some reason its over writing my max's life 2 save files
I'm wondering about this as well. This is incorrectly using the same game ID as the HS version. This is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Oh yeah!! I always loved the game but hated Honey select. Now it has it all!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Lots of Honey Select haters in here, but I, for one, love HS games as well. :) They're their own style. It might be because I love Japanese language and culture etc... so I'm fond of the Japanese style in the HS games.

I haven't tried this one yet due to the bug that is making it think it's the original HS version (I'm not going to mix all my saves in the same folder etc...) but I'll give it a fair chance when it's fixed.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes