Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
blue balls here man...
Well, the original is probably one of the longest-running AVNs here in the forums, so any chances of Kuggazer picking this "Daz3d remake" ever again border on zero. He would be pretty much hurting his own business if he did.

So if you want more of this, either accept the different art style and grab the original Max's Life and its sequel(s?).
Or learn the right programs, practice with model assets and make a full remake by yourself do contact Kuggazer if you ever give such a thing a serious go.

But this one is pretty much the distilled essence of "deader than disco" as it stands.

Reactions: sassytopia

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
man thats so sad this one is abandoned it was a boomer and even so early i still like this even more than some new games, hopefully we get and continue of this.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
man thats so sad this one is abandoned it was a boomer and even so early i still like this even more than some new games, hopefully we get and continue of this.
Boomer - yeah, people pining "the old stuff that went nowhere was better" while giving zero reason/justification, that's a 100% boomer thing, no denying.
At least read the post right above yours adressing this, seriously. :FacePalm:

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
Boomer - yeah, people pining "the old stuff that went nowhere was better" while giving zero reason/justification, that's a 100% boomer thing, no denying.
At least read the post right above yours adressing this, seriously. :FacePalm:
wtf you talking dude i remember it when it came out a lot people played it i liked it no one ows you an explenation why it was good.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
wtf you talking dude i remember it when it came out a lot people played it i liked it no one ows you an explenation why it was good.
And pining for something dead for 6 years, that has a quite available alternative - as in the original game this is an incomplete copy of - but still can't deign to look into into it, or say why this version is better in their opinion, well, that's a total boomer thing to do. No one owes you an explenation why it is so.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes