Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Cash !

Patreon Rule No.1 -> milk the cow
The Dev is doing both versions to please more people. How is that milking?

This. And if anyone pledges for this, you are dumber than a rock.
Uhhhh.... when someone pledges, they do that to support the developer, not to make a statement about whether they prefer Daz over HS. Maybe you're just bitter that the Dev is trying to please more people.

Reactions: KiGa

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Ugh... just tried it and nope... NOPE.

I love the HS characters. This is just bleh. The sisters are not remotely as attractive, and the mother is the same generic mother model we see everywhere else, and also not as attractive. Not to mention that this is a buggy mess that's still using the same game ID, saves, and many of the same assets as the original (better) game.

I'll stick with the real deal.

Honey Select 4 Lyfe.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Ugh... just tried it and nope... NOPE.

I love the HS characters. This is just bleh. The sisters are not remotely as attractive, and the mother is the same generic mother model we see everywhere else, and also not as attractive. Not to mention that this is a buggy mess that's still using the same game ID, saves, and many of the same assets as the original (better) game.

I'll stick with the real deal.

Honey Select 4 Lyfe.
u expect a 0.1 to be perfect straight off the bat cut him some slack

Reactions: KiGa and Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nooooo ! Why would you listen to these people, Honey Select gets outnumbered by Daz3d models 20-1. I would have been happier to see you continue chapter to of Max's life till the end and maybe then start a new project with Daz3d if that's what you wanted....

Reactions: phreadom

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If you want my opinion on who could have gotten more developed in the original game I'd say Max friends mom... His sister got the whole arc of coming to sleep with Laura and eventually sleeping in Max's bed, who eventually took her virginity.

The mom however only got the toilet scenes, one tub scene, sniffing, and one licking scene... She was so damn good looking I wanted Max to pound her out like crazy, and that never came....

Mei was fine to me, probably cause I never liked her much physically due to being flat... Story wise she was fun, and had e interesting blackmail arc.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Does seem to be a bit buggy.

If you don't do everything in exactly the right order without any timing changes then it just seems to lock up the game logic and you get stuck with no more options. An example would be day 1 where its very easy to get out of sync and not be able to carry on the mom story.

If you do find the mom story locked up, restart and try and do EXACTLY what you are asked to do as soon as you are asked to do it.

Also found an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crisbr

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I love the HS version, but the girls in this one are very nice too, especially Rita :heartcoveredeyes: (although she should have been a little bit skinnier).

I just don't like the new Max at all, I know it's hard to find a male DAZ model that doesn't annoy me, but this little shit should not show his face, (HS select Max isn't much of a looker either but the part 2 one is at least bearable).
I would have loved it if that dick of his had shrunk a bit.
The cum needs some work too, I know it must be one of the hardest things to get right, not many devs manage to get it right.

Still, great remake, which fortunately does not replace the HS version. :cool:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
making a remake might be questionable but ok. keep working on both versions is what i totally cant understand. pick one, but going for both seems pretty inconvenient ( ' - ')

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Honestly, I don't really see the need in this. I liked the HS models, especially after the time skip. Rather than splitting resources with a Daz models I would've liked him to completely focus on the original HS models. I wish all the best with the new project tho.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dear Dev,

This is a great idea:) Not that Honey select is bad, but I am biased more towards non-HS VN. Looks really nice, those gazoongas are a killer: :D

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Damn is too bugged, when i buy the breakfast mom dont appear in the kitchen,and when i try to speak with sara an exceptions mesage appear, the same save folder of the original game, wtf? I'll wait for next version

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
No, it doesn't. There are plenty of projects out there. It needs old ones to get finished. Now that would be new.
I'm with you on this one, starting another project while not finishing 1st one makes me think "neither of them will be ever finished".
Nothing against author or anything, it's just what i automatically think based on experience with other projects that went this way.

Reactions: QoSKitty

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Great... Now Max looks like a douche and everybody else is kinda trampy.
I preferred the sister just how she was.

Oh, hang on... He's still building both versions. I think I'll stick with the HS version. Is this actually a remake or a remaster?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes