• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Can you run it through WINE?
I'm curious if Mac versions can be created the way Linux ones are.

For Linux I just copy the .sh file and the lib/ folder over and change the name of the executables to match the Windows version.

I wonder if you could do something similar by copying the Mac files from a similar Mac VN and rename the appropriate spots...

(I don't have a Mac to test with.)

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Can you run it through WINE?
It's much better to simply make a Mac version, anyone with a Mac should learn to make Ren'py Mac versions. There's a tutorial in the forum here for the unskilled.

JackIsla

May 11, 2017
I love the art in this version. Rita looks absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait for the next update!

Thanks.

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
i do like both games but the art in this one is better ty but moms boobs need too be bigger like in original version
anyways you are very talented and look forward too the next update
ty

Reactions: QoSKitty

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Minor bug: if you rename the MC from Max to something else, in the very first game screen it still says "Hi, I'm Max" instead of "Hi, I'm <name you chose>".

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
tried it, not a fan of the remake. Sorry Kugg. My opinion is that these characters look inferior to the HS ones and that takes out of the fu, a remake wasn't necessary imo. You do you though, some people seem to like it.

Reactions: phreadom

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Exception if you click on Laura in her room in the evening on the first day:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WT says to visit Anne's room after doing the dishes. She's not there, she's in the shower.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
A Renpy game with rollback disabled is annoying. A quicksave would also be nice.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I love how some people aren't smart enough to grasp that a dev splitting his time to start a redundant project is likely to necessarily negatively impact the development of the existing project. :)
And I love how some "smart" people do not grasp - even after several statements from Kugazzer saying just this - that he is looking into learning new Stuff for future projects and does it in a way that a) does not take away too much time from his ongoing work (not having to develop new Characters, Plot and so on but reusing his finished work) and b) in a way that actually gives the people interested in his work something new to look at/enjoy instead of just setting aside time to work/train on stuff you would never see and that just ends lying around on his HDD.

tl;dr : He would have to take away time from his current project anyway if he wants to learn new stuff, this way we all get at least some benefit out of it and he can train on an actual project instead of just tinkering around. That is good thinking imo.

Cheers Mate.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes