rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
in chapter 3 i buy the the lingerie for Sophia but i cant give it to her anyone can help?
and how can i find the battery for the broken sex machine i go to the sex shop but nothing happens ?

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
i got into a fking loophole in Alvin route after getting the lingerie

Lemme edit
Ch3 got to many problem, i cant progress with Natalie, alvin, and the fking yakuza

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
in chapter 3 i buy the the lingerie for Sophia but i cant give it to her anyone can help?
and how can i find the battery for the broken sex machine i go to the sex shop but nothing happens ?
If I remember correctly, you're supposed to go to the bum at the park.

Mar 21, 2020
can someone help me am stuck at maya lunch event.. in the earlier replies it was written that the twins are in the backyard but i am not able find the entrance to the garden..really appreciate if anyone can help me where to click to enter the backyard

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i went to the park at night but he tell if i need something i can only answer him with no nothing happens
Like all quests, something is suppose to trigger something.
Have you tried the virtual assistance?
One chapter doesn't have one.
Can't remember if it was chapter 3.
Point is, if the quest doesn't lead you to the bum, then wait until it does.
There's something you got to do, like maybe go to the sex store or ask friends for batteries.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Like all quests, something is suppose to trigger something.
Have you tried the virtual assistance?
One chapter doesn't have one.
Can't remember if it was chapter 3.
Point is, if the quest doesn't lead you to the bum, then wait until it does.
There's something you got to do, like maybe go to the sex store or ask friends for batteries.
the virtual assistance? tells me to find a batteries i tried going to the sex shop but nothing happens still thanks a lot ill try more maybe i find something

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
I have downloaded chapter two twice now(from Nopy), and neither of them will decompress, I get a generic error "An error occurred while loading the archive."

I searched the forums and found nothing helpful. Is this a known issue? have a workaround?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi
Apologies if this has been covered before, but I am currently working my way through Chapter 2, and besides the issues with slow response .. I now cannot save anymore as it gives me a Out of Memory error. Has anybody encountered this? Any way to fix it?

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
its impossible to play it without a wt but play it with the walkthrough and its a really good chapter
Besides needing a walkthrough. The game is slow and crashes constantly (at least for me). I deleted it but unfortunately reinstalled it, because just seeing the intro for Ch 3 had me mad confused.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes