monfane

Jul 18, 2021
I'm stuck on 2 parts in ch3. I can't talk to alvin after getting the luxurious lingerie, he's stuck in his room and it always says "I'll let him rest." Hint says to talk to him. And I can't ask about the sex toy battery at the sex shop for the church story. It just asks if I want to buy something. Hint says I need to find the battery.

ikhik56

Mar 5, 2020
Hola, estoy usando un traductor, tengo una duda es que me falta esta escena, lo anterior ya esta.
Las palabras sombreadas es la que me falta completar, hasta ahí me quede atascado.

Hello, I am using a translator, I have a doubt is that I am missing this scene, the above is already there.
The shaded words is the one that I need to complete, until there I got stuck.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
SOS
Hey guys, I need emergency help. I got stuck here because of a game bug, in short, the game thinks that I have already passed part of the event, although I have just started it.
I got out the perfume, but I can't talk to Kristel in any way.
With her there is only the opportunity to receive a reward (as I understood for this very quest) in the form of anal sex.
Attached the save file to the message. Hope someone can help.
You can even give me some kind of console command, I will enter it myself, but I need help very much in this situation.
Because of this bug, I can't go further at all, I have to stop playing the game for now.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK I do not know if this a fake click bate but:

So apparently kuggazer with the help from daz3d and request from many of his followers, continued the remake and apparently there is finished CH1 already out.

Also my bad if this is not the post for the remake but I figure that this place is more active and would know more about what's really going on with all of kuggazer games. :unsure: :oops:

King1220

Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys I have a question what specs of phone does it need to run chapter3 and 4 I download chapter 1 and chapter 2 and play it on Joiplay it works fine. But when I tried chapter 2 and 3 it just stay in the loading and back. Or chapter 3 and chapter 4 is only applicable in PC.

Reactions: lerler974

Shozui

Jul 28, 2021
Someone have Old Video Pack Act 3 in mega?
I can't download it from ANONFILES - DROPMEFILES - GOFILE - MIXDROP - NOPY.
Thank you.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
OK I do not know if this a fake click bate but:

So apparently kuggazer with the help from daz3d and request from many of his followers, continued the remake and apparently there is finished CH1 already out.

Also my bad if this is not the post for the remake but I figure that this place is more active and would know more about what's really going on with all of kuggazer games. :unsure: :oops:
I think this are old news, bro

i started playing this game a few months ago and the CH1 on this thread was already the Remake

forgive me if im wrong

Reactions: Loganfin

Shozui

Jul 28, 2021
Video Pack Act 3 just too big
I can't download it, except on Mega,but....you know.
Does everyone have it?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I think this are old news, bro

i started playing this game a few months ago and the CH1 on this thread was already the Remake

forgive me if im wrong
Yeah, he took a break from making new chapters to go back and completely redo CH1 quite a while ago. And the work was fantastic. If you played the original and then the remade one, it was quite a difference.

I think that he's focusing on new stuff now.

Minlinkhant

Mar 4, 2020
Guys i stuck in chapter 3 with sarah she kept asking for cigger but i cant find it more the market sold me only one and the walkthrough said it need 3 cigger

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Can MC get a girlfriend here and then share her? Or it's just sharing scenes with the girls but he's not dating any of them?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can someone please retell the story about Nicole for me to recall, she was the nurse on Elena's delivery right ? how did she end up in Max's place again? and how did Max know that she is his haft-sister ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes