JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
whats the locked code?of her ex
You need to go to the rita's room on Saturday evening and replace the original ring with fake one. Then next morning or day go to Dominic
I'm stuck with the Dominique path. Stole the forged ring from her ex-boyfriend's home. Went to Dominique's home on Saturday evening. It says "its too late........." . After this,at any other days, I can't enter Dominique's home. Please help.....
You need to go to the rita's room on Saturday evening and replace the original ring with fake one. Then next morning or day go to Dominic.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So im lame and playing this on an android, and im stuck at the point i have to steal the ring from Dom. I know exactly where it is but no matter how much i tap on the desk nothing turns up. Any one been threw this?
The right side desk....open the closet

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
guys i am still stuck at the beginning. after mom massage on boobs i cannot go futher i even got dominic boob touch and all that, but still no progress in mom scene. and sister laura is gone and other one is no more doing anything after the blow job... Help me guys.
You can't progress with only one character, you need to progress with others as well. For mom day time kitchen.......if you don't get the sneak up option try the other characters for the time being.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Im having an issue with that one now. Supposed to set the alarm clock and spy on them in the shower. I get a bug, not only are they not anywhere, but both sisters are sleeping in their rooms when they should still be gone. When i dont set the alarm, sisters doors are closed.
If they like you enough, the door won't be close. They even let you sleep with them. So you must be doing something that should not be done.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Dude.....so much confusion even with the walkthrough...... well I am lost because of the walkthrough...... can't seem to understand what it says.....hahahahaha
Well there's a solution. You can try without walkthrough...;)

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
guys i am unable to catch mom in the living room at night. and i that beach girl pauline i dont know how to trigger her story. cuz everytime i got to beach that stupid cousin just go and give footjob and come back home. what i am doing wrong
You have to keep playing till Alvin calls. Than do everything you can over there and do the Christmas Event by clicking Santa's hat on your pc

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
your game was awesome brotha XD can you tell me,,what animation software u using coz im planing to try making a 3d renpy games 2 XD

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
To get started with 0.11 after finishing 0.10 just go to Kristal's house in day time and she will tell that she needs help with homework and will visit your house on some evenings. Then keep checking Laura's room every evening.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes