Deeds71

Mar 1, 2018
How see mom and aunt in the shower with set alarm?
Im having an issue with that one now. Supposed to set the alarm clock and spy on them in the shower. I get a bug, not only are they not anywhere, but both sisters are sleeping in their rooms when they should still be gone. When i dont set the alarm, sisters doors are closed.

Oct 30, 2017
guys i am still stuck at the beginning. after mom massage on boobs i cannot go futher i even got dominic boob touch and all that, but still no progress in mom scene. and sister laura is gone and other one is no more doing anything after the blow job... Help me guys.

rere1234

Mar 3, 2018
I'm stuck with the Dominique path. Stole the forged ring from her ex-boyfriend's home. Went to Dominique's home on Saturday evening. It says "its too late........." . After this,at any other days, I can't enter Dominique's home. Please help.....
whats the locked code?of her ex

Bongohonky

Mar 6, 2018
Like this game a lot but getting very frustrated with the Mom/Aunt shower scene; it's not there. Yes, I have dowloaded the "fix" and, because it doesn't say where to put it, I put it everywhere - still no milf sister shower shenanigans!!
Mom = 15L, 57C; Aunt = 15L, 33C and I have an alarm clock.
What am I doing wrong? Or should I just wait for the next update and hope that it will work in that?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Like this game a lot but getting very frustrated with the Mom/Aunt shower scene; it's not there. Yes, I have dowloaded the "fix" and, because it doesn't say where to put it, I put it everywhere - still no milf sister shower shenanigans!!
Mom = 15L, 57C; Aunt = 15L, 33C and I have an alarm clock.
What am I doing wrong? Or should I just wait for the next update and hope that it will work in that?
Attach your save here.

U

User_473348

Love this game, I was wondering when will we get to give Tina some lovin'? :)

futterkohl

Jul 2, 2017
I have another problem (followed the walkthrough):

(B7)
Go Sexy Shop, buy Sexy Maid Uniform.
Morning time go visit your Aunt Susan home Tv room, give her Dress. Get Achievement and +1 corruption

I have the dress but I'm not able to give her the dress, i don't get the option :( why?
Aunt is at L9, C19

Oct 30, 2017
guys i am unable to catch mom in the living room at night. and i that beach girl pauline i dont know how to trigger her story. cuz everytime i got to beach that stupid cousin just go and give footjob and come back home. what i am doing wrong

Horsey25

Mar 7, 2018
Hello,
Long time lurker, I wanted to thank everyone for their work, help, and shares. Much appreciated.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Dude.....so much confusion even with the walkthrough...... well I am lost because of the walkthrough...... can't seem to understand what it says.....hahahahaha

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes