Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I think eithr me or you has miss understood, I brought them food and leveled them up to 15. I saw them having breakfest and did the events. After setting my alarm I went downstairs and checked both the bathroom and the toilet.
Have you tried to put the shower fix on the firs page?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
guide. how to unlock the last sence. have sex with mom. i can't find anyway
You can't have sex with her yet.

The last scene is in the morning when she's still asleep naked, on the left you should see a link sticking out under the table click on that and you have your last scene.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Im in apartments , i cant go to Eva ( last beach quest for Tina ) . I try morning/ day /Evening /night . Nothing that girl keep tell me they are not home ! Any clue guys ? thks

Any help will be great !

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Im in apartments , i cant go to Eva ( last beach quest for Tina ) . I try morning/ day /Evening /night . Nothing that girl keep tell me they are not home ! Any clue guys ? thks

Yeap seem is bugged. I put allarm to wake me up , but in the morning no Mom and Aunt in Bathroom. I checked all 7 days of the week :( ...

Any help will be great !
For the shower, have you downloaded the shower patch from OP

As for the Eva, only thing that comes to mind, because I've never had an issue completing it, is either you haven't gotten the farm yet or you still need to complete the other beach quests. i.e. the other single ladies and also just talk to the other couple. and with the game I find you have to complete some quest before you can move onto the next Beyond that I really can't think of what you might be missing.

You might also want to grab the walkthrough from the OP as well.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Solve the bathroom scene. On beach i did all quest , with first 3 girls, even talk with the couple 3 times. When i speak to old man ( got the farm , got all Dom achievement ) he keep say : we are waiting for you..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Solve the bathroom scene. On beach i did all quest , with first 3 girls, even talk with the couple 3 times. When i speak to old man ( got the farm , got all Dom achievement ) he keep say : we are waiting for you..
can you send me the save

Reactions: NStefanN

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I dont know how to send it ?!
First make a note of the save location in the game example if it in the 1st batch "No. 1" in the save section and the 4th box "1 box 2nd line" it would be 1-4-LT1.save

You can find it here
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-1504558059 <--these numbers might be different

***** refers to your windows account name

But first, make sure to head to folder options and check to see if show hidden files, etc... under the view tab is selected.

Screenshot_2018-01-04_19.37.35.png Screenshot_2018-01-04_19.37.37.jpg

and after you find simple drag and drop it to your post.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Like this ?
Yes, like that

Just checked it and it works.

If I'm assuming correctly, you are switching to night time while in the apartment building.

That's wrong, what you need to do is, switch to night time while at home, then go to the apartment building, and you will immediately be met by the old man.

Reactions: NStefanN

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
My game's glitched.

I had the blowjob from Aunt at the toilet, but every time I visit her in the bath, my character leaves.
I cannot go to Alvin's house so cannot unlock Sophie or Kristel.

I cannot find the Christmas hat so stuck with Rita.
Laura i've finished the bum massages and had the show, but can't work out what's next.

The only progress seems to be Dominque at the farm...
Mum's waiting for fresh milk

Finished Susan and Mei.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: The best thing is to play what we really like, because it shows the quality of the game, and your game has a lot of quality :cool:;):)

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
My game's glitched.

I had the blowjob from Aunt at the toilet, but every time I visit her in the bath, my character leaves.
I cannot go to Alvin's house so cannot unlock Sophie or Kristel.

I cannot find the Christmas hat so stuck with Rita.
Laura i've finished the bum massages and had the show, but can't work out what's next.

The only progress seems to be Dominque at the farm...
Mum's waiting for fresh milk

Finished Susan and Mei.
almost the same here
i'm following the walkthrough but stuff wont trigger

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Okay suggestion, question, and a new problem. Following the walkthrough I'm at the point where I have to take pants from Laura's room for Rita. I go in her room and click on every drawer and not just the left ones. No go.

Suggestion: Please let us sleep regardless of the time of day.

Question for the dev: Is it your intention to pretty much force the player to use the walkthrough? I'm not trying to talk bad about the game, I really like it, I'm just curious. For me, I've had more fun with games when I didn't have to use a walkthrough except rare times when I get stuck.
Same issue. Not finding a fix in the thread either.
edit: I saw where other's were having the same issue. I've clicked everywhere on the dresser and in the spaces to both the left and right of it. Also noticed laura's room looks different (I assume due to versions) than the screenshots I'm seeing. Yes I have talked to the sister, tried to video chat, went to the sex shop and bought the mask.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes