Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how did you guys get up that far mines glitched where you ask dom something then morning mc is supposed to tell you to visit alvin but nothing and no option to ask dom anything

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My apologies if this has already been discussed, I started a new game with 0.10 and I can't find the christmas hat on the PC, is there another way to trigger it or is there an event I need to complete before I can do the christmas one.

EDIT: Found that once I completed Sophia's quest, the christmas hat appeared in the PC

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
this version is completely glitched no one seems to be helping me :frown: guess i'll have to give up on this game until a new version is released

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
this version is completely glitched no one seems to be helping me :frown: guess i'll have to give up on this game until a new version is released
I'm finding no issues with the game, no glitches. Although I did have to start a new one, because it looks like the developer made changes that made previous save unusable.

orketda

Aug 28, 2017
ı got that bug i cant talk with dom about massage saloon and cant go to saloon as well,how can ı fix it or should i do something else because ı got all the stats its the game just bugging.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm finding no issues with the game, no glitches. Although I did have to start a new one, because it looks like the developer made changes that made previous save unusable.
that's what i did but i'm having a huge bug that won't let me continue the game might be the new code that's doing it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I found the problem,

right after everyone except for Mom and the Aunt leave in the car with the singer, don't go anywhere, except to buy the food from the market and head straight to the kitchen, if you go anywhere else it becomes buggy.

EDIT: after finding the problem above, I was able to complete the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what the safe-box code guys? ı cant find it could u help with me?
Check the sticker on the back of the PC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

make sure to make a note of this bug (above post ) otherwise you'll be stuck down the line

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
So I have a wonderful Glitch I can set the alarm for the mom/aunt event but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
EDIT: done the clockblog thing and tried reloading and it sill happens,

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I have a wonderful Glitch I can set the alarm for the mom/aunt event but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
EDIT: done the clockblog thing and tried reloading and it sill happens,
It's not a glitch, the only glitch is if you didn't give mom the food before you started the mom/aunt event right after everyone else left.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
It's not a glitch, the only glitch is didn't give mom the food before you started the mom/aunt event right after everyone else left.

I think eithr me or you has miss understood, I brought them food and leveled them up to 15. I saw them having breakfest and did the events. After setting my alarm I went downstairs and checked both the bathroom and the toilet.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think eithr me or you has miss understood, I brought them food and leveled them up to 15. I saw them having breakfest and did the events. After setting my alarm I went downstairs and checked both the bathroom and the toilet.
It might be a good idea to check what achievements you've completed, it will give you a fair idea what you're missing
also you can check the walkthrough on the PC, just click to the pink person, click on Mom and top right will take you to the walkthrough and give you a good idea of what you need to do.

for each I've included screenshots of the achievements you need to do to complete the mom/aunt event

Reactions: joystic
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes