ns1squall

Jan 29, 2018
how can I download this game?
on Mega and filescdn
The rar file is corrupted I am unable to unzip the file it says bad rar archive.
Pls pls help

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
i always eat with her on breakfast it never trigger the farm errand
Did you go into the kitchen when Mom botched the first batch of donuts in front of the oven? I believe this is the trigger, and then you eat breakfast with her I think the following morning to go to the farm. The farm is pretty entertaining esp. when Dominique becomes your milk cow!

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Did you go into the kitchen when Mom botched the first batch of donuts in front of the oven? I believe this is the trigger, and then you eat breakfast with her I think the following morning to go to the farm. The farm is pretty entertaining esp. when Dominique becomes your milk cow!
she never botched the donuts how to trigger that? i did everything in the walkthrough already and all the other girls quest

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
on Mega and filescdn
The rar file is corrupted I am unable to unzip the file it says bad rar archive.
Pls pls help
I download my updated games conveniently on Fileboom, but you gotta pay. I've only picked up 1 virus so far, and was quarantined before it could reek havoc.

Reactions: ns1squall

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
she never botched the donuts how to trigger that? i did everything in the walkthrough already and all the other girls quest
I think you have to go in the kitchen after breakfast and talk to her X number of times. Do you get to rub her boobs and ass in the kitchen yet?

ns1squall

Jan 29, 2018
on Mega and filescdn

any more update on this?

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Did you open both windows in WinRAR, before dragging the new shower fix file into the old shower file? I keep my WinRAR pinned to the bottom taskbar for convenience. It took a few minutes for the fix to complete the process, so be patient. I exited and reloaded the game to ensure the new changes had occurred.
Ok, I got it.

I don't have Winrar but the HINT is TO NOT RUN THE GAME before changing Shower.rpyc.

What I did :
1) extract Maxslife-010.rar in a new directory
2) Don't run the game
3) replace Shower.rpyc in game sub-directory
4) copy my old game/save sub-directory in new game sub-directory.
5) run the game, load my old save and got shower scene!
6) do the end of version 09.

They are some mistakes in walkthrough:

"Now when you go visit them on mom room, they ask you to join them.
Continue doing this routine, morning shower, day backyard drink and massage gazebo, evening help kitchen, wash dish, bed with both them
"
It's no more possible to do morning shower because you wake up in mom room! Instead do morning breakfeast.

prisha

May 15, 2017
when i come to Alisia and start "anal fingering" got new Achievement. what is it? already been bath with her and have 6 16.. just cant come to v0.8.according to walkthrough its begin with Rita play with dick , but i cant get this scene

everythig ok after christmas))

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes