narunguyen

Feb 16, 2018
how can i start xmas events if max's pc don't have any about and i re-download the game but it still the same ? and i have replace the shower file but aunt's shower have nothing still aunt cp is 28

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Wait... the only update with the mom is the breakfast and the dildo? seriously?

You don't even get the options you got before when sleeping with her.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Think i've completed it now.

Having a walkthough that misses steps and only sometimes tells you you need to raise other girls is dumb. Also fix the achievements, one sister doesn't have one for being stripped at the party

Best girl is the slightly chunky one at the beach that you oil up.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
how do I get the b-day party started? I got the stats for the 4 girls over what is required but still no option appears on the sister to talk to, to get the party started. thanks guys.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
To all those stuck at the Mom/Aunt shower, download the shower file in the op and replace the existing one in your games folder.

Not sure why it's not advertised clearer.
it would honestly be less work to upload a fixed version than correct everyone on that

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
how do I get the b-day party started? I got the stats for the 4 girls over what is required but still no option appears on the sister to talk to, to get the party started. thanks guys.
If you ever get "stuck" just go grind other people, they are connected even if the walkthrough doesn't say so.

The only point you will get actually stuck is after buying the alarm clock and going to spy in the morning, for that you need to download the file in the op and replace it in the game folder.

Well unless you hit a bug somewhere somehow

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
If you ever get "stuck" just go grind other people, they are connected even if the walkthrough doesn't say so.

The only point you will get actually stuck is after buying the alarm clock and going to spy in the morning, for that you need to download the file in the op and replace it in the game folder.

Well unless you hit a bug somewhere somehow
thank you, god I hope it's not a bug I don't have time to start over, I'll try and max out the other girls then :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I figured out how to insert the shower scene fix, and wanted to share. I opened 2 windows (1 with the main game file and 1 with the shower scene fix). Click on the file at the top called "Game" file folder, and scroll down until you fine the RPYC file labeled "Shower.rpyc". Drag with your cursor the new Shower.rpyc fix file (22,694 bytes) to the old Shower.rpyc file (24,000? bytes), and wait until the new file extracts, processes, and replaces the old one. Can't move forward in the great mom/aunt scenes if you can't watch them shower together! ;)

cink

Apr 15, 2017
hello, i downloaded the xmas fix but it didnt make the icon appear in the pc i am stuck there : (

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I figured out how to insert the shower scene fix, and wanted to share. I opened 2 windows (1 with the main game file and 1 with the shower scene fix). Click on the file at the top called "Game" file folder, and scroll down until you fine the RPYC file labeled "Shower.rpyc". Drag with your cursor the new Shower.rpyc fix file (22,694 bytes) to the old Shower.rpyc file (24,000? bytes), and wait until the new file extracts, processes, and replaces the old one. Can't move forward in the great mom/aunt scenes if you can't watch them shower together! ;)
I'm sorry I put the Shower.rpyc file (22694 bytes) in but still not working (I tried a full week)
I'm going to put put this game in trash because it's absoluty blocking!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I Cant seem go to farm in the walkthrough there are many miss steps ! stuck
You have to eat breakfast with Mom, and she tells you to go to the farm to buy fresh milk for the donuts. This triggers the farm as a new place on the map to visit.

ns1squall

Jan 29, 2018
how can I download this game?
on Mega and filescdn
The rar file is corrupted I am unable to unzip the file it says bad rar archive

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
You have to eat breakfast with Mom, and she tells you to go to the farm to buy fresh milk for the donuts. This triggers the farm as a new place on the map to visit.
i always eat with her on breakfast it never trigger the farm errand

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm sorry I put the Shower.rpyc file (22694 bytes) in but still not working (I tried a full week)
I'm going to put put this game in trash because it's absoluty blocking!
Did you open both windows in WinRAR, before dragging the new shower fix file into the old shower file? I keep my WinRAR pinned to the bottom taskbar for convenience. It took a few minutes for the fix to complete the process, so be patient. I exited and reloaded the game to ensure the new changes had occurred.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes