D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@Kuggazer I'm playing v10 with the fix for a few min from a save from v8 and playing through the first quest for v9 and my game stopped. this is what I got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that this is just a one time deal if not I'll inform you again. thanks
Edit: it happened again, it only happened when max was in the bathtub with aunt and started jerking off... I only had this happen to me this 2 times then the game went flawless

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how do i trigger the breakfast in bed!? refusing to trigger did mom movie scenes and aunt @ 33cp (bath titjob) now what?

HellPower

Oct 9, 2017
I started fresh and i am stuck at day 5 mom will never send me to work for dominique (P.S. i follow walkthrough), i tryed to go as long as day 20 but no work for dominique event at breakfest.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I started fresh and i am stuck at day 5 mom will never send me to work for dominique (P.S. i follow walkthrough), i tryed to go as long as day 20 but no work for dominique event at breakfest.
Lots of it seems to be tied to other women, although the walkthrough doesnt tell you that.

just level up the others and it should hopefully work. Unfortunately im stuck at a story stage where most women aren't around and i can't progress.

xPsalms

Jul 11, 2017
Hi - I got stuck with Rita in 8 and came here and read I needed to have done the Christmas event.

So I found a save Kuggazer posted for the Christmas event and started from there, I can start the Christmas event but when I go to the sex shop there is no option to buy the dresses. Any help?

Reactions: klocna_3

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the shower scene fix for version 0.10, and can't get it to work. I opened and rug it into the game file and no workey? Can you please publish an amended version of 0.10 with the fix already installed? Thanks.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, same here
I'm stuck in Mom (D9) with Mon and Aunt : "Get up go bathroom, spy them. ...."
I set the Alarm Clock but no one in bathroom at morning (3 days straigh)
Mom LP=15, Aunt LP=15 and i don't do anymore LP!
Why this event don't trigger?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: One more time I need say this is really one of my favorite games, You're doing a great work, this game worth every single minute played, thanks a lot, Friend :cool:;):)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
To all those stuck at the Mom/Aunt shower, download the shower file in the op and replace the existing one in your games folder.

Not sure why it's not advertised clearer.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes