tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Suit yourself, I find the erotic moaning of especially japanese women a huge turn on, much better than the "talking" most western women do during sex... As someone who has been in orgies nothing kills my boner quicker than hearing a sexy blonde milf telling her husband "yeah shove that huge cock in there" and the dude is 3.5 inches long... My brain cant process what she is doing... is she mocking him ? is she encouraging him by LYING ??

Granted this isnt a shot against guys with below average penis, 3.5 and above will allow you to please a woman just fine if you KNOW what your DOING. I mean the average vagina size (how deep it is) in the USA is 6-7 inches, so guys that like to brag about their 13 inch dicks guess what ? half of your man meat is gonna be waiting outside, unless you ahve one of those squishy penis that even when hard can bend and mold, than you may get more inside ??

Back to the original point, girls "talking" depending on what they are saying can be a huge turn off, I'd rather western girls did more ohhhhss and aaahhhs and some mmmmm's thrown in for good measure rather than here "yeah you like that baby ? huh you like that ?? answer me !!!"
even if you know what you're doing, 3.5 inches just ain't enough to hit the cervix and cause an internal orgasm....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't see how it was milking it ? Max got tons of pussy last game, he banged 3 of his close family members(older sister, aunt, and his younger cousin) and he banged at least 10-12 other girls !

I too wanted Max to bang the hell out of the mom but liked the slow burn into convincing her she needed to get dicked by Max to have life fulfillment.

While trying to not spoil too much lets just say chapter will please you in that regards...
but he did get to bang his mom kinda in ch1, when she was with his aunt, but they were both drunk so i guess it didn't count.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Can someone explain quickly what's going on with the chpt1 chpt2 bit as I'm a little confused.

Is it just a similar thing to DmD, chpt 1 is a finished thing and to save space story moves to chpt 2, or are they 2 different thing. Sorry, I haven't played this for a while.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
but he did get to bang his mom kinda in ch1, when she was with his aunt, but they were both drunk so i guess it didn't count.
He didnt bang her, the closest he got was the "pussy-job" during the time Aunt was living with them and the sisters and cousin had gone to the concert tour. During X-mas he watched them have incest with each other, and during the tour he got the "pussy-job" in the kitchen, and then the threesome in which the Aunt flat out states "your mom wants you, but she isnt ready to receive your dick, so I will let you bang me in her stead" And thats the first time you have sex with aunt, and she lets you pick which hole you bang her in.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone explain quickly what's going on with the chpt1 chpt2 bit as I'm a little confused.

Is it just a similar thing to DmD, chpt 1 is a finished thing and to save space story moves to chpt 2, or are they 2 different thing. Sorry, I haven't played this for a while.
Its been explained, might be even explained in the main post but here goes again. Chapter 1 covers from v.01-v.12. The game if you actually read and dont skip around trying to see action is about 20 hours to see everything. It ends in a good place after a several month time skip.

V.13 starts off Chapter 2. aside form the numbering which might be confusing you can think of this is v.01 of chapter 2. Or a sequel... Ch1 - Max's Life, Ch2 - Max's Life (After Prison)

Reactions: Shardoom

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I haven't played this since a long time. Can MC have sex with laura yet?
Really ? thats who you've been waiting for ? mother ****ing Laura ? You... chubby-chaser !! (kidding btw, to each their own) To answer the question, he gets SUPER CLOSE, but not yet, I think the very next update will start with her sex scene due to the events that happened in this one, she is primed, ready, and willing after the things she SAW and the ones she experienced.

Reactions: metalrawk

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I havent played since 0.10 so I'm getting caught up with Chapter 1 / 0.12

I have completed everything with all characters except Laura, Rita, Mom and Kristel. Kristel has 6 CP and on the in-game walkthrough It says after 5CP go to bathroom monday/thursday/saturday evenings but when i do I get the option to peek and MC says "wow she is almost more beautiful than my sisters..." and then it kicks me back to the hallway.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: The new characters and the new look is really amazing, I like it ;););)

Reactions: N7

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
i have to agree with my brother carlo s the new scenes and video look so much better then ch1 nice job @Kuggazer

Reactions: Carlo S

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Its been explained, might be even explained in the main post but here goes again. Chapter 1 covers from v.01-v.12. The game if you actually read and dont skip around trying to see action is about 20 hours to see everything. It ends in a good place after a several month time skip.

V.13 starts off Chapter 2. aside form the numbering which might be confusing you can think of this is v.01 of chapter 2. Or a sequel... Ch1 - Max's Life, Ch2 - Max's Life (After Prison)
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I appreciate it. :)

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
@Kuggazer bro i cant get the scene wen you lick rita and i try every morning the only scene that triggers is watching her pee :v some help

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Really ? thats who you've been waiting for ? mother ****ing Laura ? You... chubby-chaser !! (kidding btw, to each their own) To answer the question, he gets SUPER CLOSE, but not yet, I think the very next update will start with her sex scene due to the events that happened in this one, she is primed, ready, and willing after the things she SAW and the ones she experienced.
after she has sex with max, somewhere closely needs to be a 3 way with rita, laura and max...

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes