hoove12

Mar 8, 2018
M using android and finding it difficult to do anal fingering on Alisia. Plz someone help, have repeated pussy fingering several times already but still no luck, so now i cant enter the bath with Alisia. Kinda stuck here. Thankyou.
what version?
where did you download it?

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Im confused, i see ppl talking about 0.12 then i see 2 downloads for 0.13, wich one i should download if im playinmg for the first time ?, whats the diference between the 2 0.13?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Im confused, i see ppl talking about 0.12 then i see 2 downloads for 0.13, wich one i should download if im playinmg for the first time ?, whats the diference between the 2 0.13?
What do you mean by two download for 0.13? If you've never played from the beginning, you need to download chapter 1

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Parts 0.1 - 0.12 is the FIRST CHAPTER. If you haven`t played before, load 0.12, it contains all previous episodes. Then 0.13 is SECOND CHAPTER and it`s starts where 0.12 ends. 0.13 starts with maximum points at 0.12.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried 0.13, and I have two critiques. First, I hate when I can't skip a movie. Sometimes I just want to move forward without waiting. Second, I can't stand the look of the MC. Why do Honey Select male models with beards look like their faces have gotten moldy? Honestly, I couldn't get past these two issues and enjoy the game.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just tried 0.13, and I have two critiques. First, I hate when I can't skip a movie. Sometimes I just want to move forward without waiting. Second, I can't stand the look of the MC. Why do Honey Select male models with beards look like their faces have gotten moldy? Honestly, I couldn't get past these two issues and enjoy the game.
In my game, when i`ve seen the animation, next time I could skip it. About MC:s apperence, everyone have his/her opinion. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Buster65

leoleo1259

May 19, 2017
I haven't play chapter 1 yet so does anyone still have the link of chapter 1 that are android ver? Thanks a lot

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
By any chance u have the link to download version 0.12 for android, all i got to play was version 0.8 so i i guess my part 1 journey is still incomplete. Thank you

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello guys. Today I am in need of your help. After each update, I'll take five days to break. Well, these days I wanted to try daz3d. But here the problem. It really takes a lot to make a single render. I do not understand if it's me that I'm missing something or my PC is really sucks.

I am attaching an image to make you understand. 50 minutes and the render is still at 0%.
I hope that here there is someone who understands more than me. Actually, I'm sure :)

My Specs

Windows 10
i5 3470
Gtx 970
16 gb ram

Thank you.
Sorry to reply so late, but imo your rigg is the problem. My laptop has more power than your work machine !!! And I don`t even think to start rendering images at my laptop. Nowadays imo, you need atleast 1000 series GPU, probably 2 and newer CPU allso. Your memory is DDR 3, right ? It depends at your motherboard, but GPU and CPU should be able to upgrade. Imo only.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes