vlas

Sep 29, 2017
got a bug.
walktrough says, go on sunday to mom's rom. there will be rita too. fuck one of them and repeat next week but fuck another one girl. so i did. then walktrough says that next time mc sleep in his room, rita and laura come.
i can't get this event. tried everything i can to run this event, but nothing helped

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Can seem to triger the Daisy event.
Went to church spoke to the nun, spoke with Daisy, return a few times to speek with Daisy when she was in her bed, spoke with first nun and then Maria (mother Superior), spoke with tne first nun to meet her in the courtward in the next morning, went up the stair to hide in the bell tower to return at the altar during night to see Maria having fun with 3 boys, after that, nothing, i can't get in the altar after speeking with the nun, i always get Max: Ehm...Sorry? -- Nun: Hi -- Max: Hi. See you soon.
Seem like there's a loop with Maria and the nun, because Daisy is still sleeping in her bed all the time like she is suppose to do before i can bring her to the farm.
how do i resolve this, i followed the walkthrout to the letter on this and nothing seem to work, i can't get my Daisy love point.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
What the hell, Max moves men in?? That was not in any of my possible scenarios for that house.

Amin44

Sep 5, 2017
I have a problem with the church story.after spying on the nun during the night i can't go back to talk to those guys.I know I have to talk to that other nun but she just says "Hi. see you soon":D

Reactions: Turkeyman

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
i will start playing this game .. do i need to download older chapters first "1,2" or i only need the latest "ch 3" and it'd include the previous two?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
i will start playing this game .. do i need to download older chapters first "1,2" or i only need the latest "ch 3" and it'd include the previous two?
No and no.
Chapters 1 to 3 are like three stories that follow each other in time.
You can play each of them separately.

But, in my opinion, for the understanding of the story, it is better to play them in order.

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone help me out ? it says that i've done all the content of the first part but I still have an unseen scene with mei and I still didn't went to prison :/

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Guys i.need help from chapter 1........

Walkthrough is saying that
Talk to Dominique....
But
I am getting only 2 option touch & leave....

How should I talk to her

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes