Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone stuck on the Daisy mission? I got upto the part when you get lily and that other girl to go to the church, but I never got the scene where daisy goes to the farm. This has caused me to not progress with

Dominique 3
-Evening> Visit farm, find Dominique in the Bathroom, walk in. +1 DL
-Night> Visit farm, bedroom. Click on Dominique

Reactions: AlbertoRiveron

ChuckL6626

Jan 9, 2018
hi guys, somehow I am missing Map2 from Chapter 22. Can somebody post that one file? I have tried re-downloading Chapter 22 and applying the patch but the file is just gone. I get an error whenever I click on the motorcycle to return to the Yakuza

chineyao

Aug 13, 2018
0.19 BUG Walkthrough Daisy
-Go Elena home, meet Natalie in the kitchen speak. New location: church.
-Go Church, speak with the first Nun you see, go left, first door, meet Daisy, the Nun you saved.
-Continue visit Daisy, in the meantime you will receive a msg from Amber.
-After a few days you will see Daisy on her bed, talk.
-Leave and speak with the first Nun again. Leave, turn left, go up the stairs, left door, speak with Mother Superior.
-Back downstairs, speak again with the first Nun. Meet her tomorrow on courtyard.
-Speak with the first Nun the day after in courtyard, enter Church, go left, upstairs two time, click up, hide for the night.
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage (BUG Unable to execute) , talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria (BUG If you talk to Maria first, Daisy and Dominique will disappear).

The following cannot be executed
-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL
-Back to the Church, speak with Maria, get the Church keys to visit her at night.
-At night go Church, enter secret passage, have cunnilingus with Maria.

Valirr

Feb 4, 2019
0.19 BUG Walkthrough Daisy
-Go Elena home, meet Natalie in the kitchen speak. New location: church.
-Go Church, speak with the first Nun you see, go left, first door, meet Daisy, the Nun you saved.
-Continue visit Daisy, in the meantime you will receive a msg from Amber.
-After a few days you will see Daisy on her bed, talk.
-Leave and speak with the first Nun again. Leave, turn left, go up the stairs, left door, speak with Mother Superior.
-Back downstairs, speak again with the first Nun. Meet her tomorrow on courtyard.
-Speak with the first Nun the day after in courtyard, enter Church, go left, upstairs two time, click up, hide for the night.
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage (BUG Unable to execute) , talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria (BUG If you talk to Maria first, Daisy and Dominique will disappear).

The following cannot be executed
-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to Dominique at the farm +1 DaL
-Back to the Church, speak with Maria, get the Church keys to visit her at night.
-At night go Church, enter secret passage, have cunnilingus with Maria.
Bro help me find pills

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes