Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
sex shop and the mall then shay guy in new park at night
has anyone got the part in the next quest same girl i found who to talk to but no matter how long i seem to wait she doesn't give me it
Did you buy lube and buttplug and give them to the nun at evening ? after a few day she will give you the key to her house and you have to go at night in the bathroom of her house.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
sex shop and the mall then shay guy in new park at night
has anyone got the part in the next quest same girl i found who to talk to but no matter how long i seem to wait she doesn't give me it
I asked in sex shop and mall, but no new park anywhere, missed something?

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Please tell me I'm not blind (or dumbest than usual).
Hmm, have you gone back to the Nuns with the lube? Can't think of anything else.

This update seems especially hard to follow without a WT. I've unlocked all the Erika content thanks to some help on this forum but haven't found any of the new Sophia/Kristel/Maya content. And I usually don't struggle at all.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, have you gone back to the Nuns with the lube? Can't think of anything else.

This update seems especially hard to follow without a WT. I've unlocked all the Erika content thanks to some help on this forum but haven't found any of the new Sophia/Kristel/Maya content. And I usually don't struggle at all.
Sophia's quest line should automatically start when you sleep if you've done something in the previous version.
You must have had sex with Kristel in the shower, you must have 15 points of love with aunt2 and you must have hired all the prostitutes.
After that you also unlock the others.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes