GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hmm, have you gone back to the Nuns with the lube? Can't think of anything else.

This update seems especially hard to follow without a WT. I've unlocked all the Erika content thanks to some help on this forum but haven't found any of the new Sophia/Kristel/Maya content. And I usually don't struggle at all.
Not in this update (and don't remember if done that before), I'll try.
I'm with you, this update is tricky, more than usual.

Edit: That was the problem, I missed all the lessons in church. The park appears where you search for flowers.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Sophia's quest line should automatically start when you sleep if you've done something in the previous version.
You must have had sex with Kristel in the shower, you must have 15 points of love with aunt2 and you must have hired all the prostitutes.
Thank you, I was missing one prostitute. Never would've figured that one out by myself.

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
do i need to download all the chapters to play the game or just the 3rd one and can play from the begining? sorry a begginer's question :)

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
do i need to download all the chapters to play the game or just the 3rd one and can play from the begining? sorry a begginer's question :)
Every chapter has its own game files and cannot be in one file, like seasons. However, you can get chapter 2 videos to chapter 3 ( old video pack)

Reactions: nayno22

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
in the changelogs, it says there is an M scene but I don't see a new scene to unlock in the replay log. is the changelog wrong? that last scene i have for M is "the new TV".

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes