Keceng Mazlan

Jul 9, 2019
Hey guys, im stuck at the episode that i need to take pills from the box near Max's bed. Every time im trying to press the box im changing time of the day. Please help. May be its not the right box. There is only one near the bed.
Thanks in advance.
Same problem

CaXoL

Apr 10, 2019
i cant trigger aunt and cousin introduction. why? already have rita 2 L 11 C mom 8 L 4C Laura 5 L

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already. I started chapter 3 fresh and used the guide for V26. Everything was going to plan until it came to starting Rita's content. It says talki to B&W but they just say speak to the boss who is now asking for the head nuns panties. And if I try to talk to Rita at the office she just goes to the photo mode with the other girls.

Any idea how I can start her content?

May 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already. I started chapter 3 fresh and used the guide for V26. Everything was going to plan until it came to starting Rita's content. It says talki to B&W but they just say speak to the boss who is now asking for the head nuns panties. And if I try to talk to Rita at the office she just goes to the photo mode with the other girls.

Any idea how I can start her content?
Just finish Maria contents first. The Rita route only appears when B&W are free after Maria route.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
-When you reach 34 point corruption, Laura will come to your

room at morning asking for help

she not coming do i miss something

Reactions: maveiguelo
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes