styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
what NTR content is in this? i've only played part of ch1 and that was like a year ago and i don't remember any NTR.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks, didn't even realize there was a pool. Spent 30 minutes clicking around until I found it in the living room.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Have you tried the swimming pool? I found him out there when the Aunt? was sunbathing
Thanks, didn't realize there was a pool. Also could you help me out with Erika's quest? I've given her the plug and lube and I've talked with eva about finding the machine piece but I've been waiting for weeks and still nothing. I think that I've definitely given erika the stuff since when I visit her in the evenings she's plugged up lying on the bed.

Edit: Nvm, a conversation with the saleswoman didn't trigger so Eva kept stalling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathdawg

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I think about a hint system. But I wouldn't know how to implement it at the moment. Any suggestions?
I would be happy for women to tell me what to do at the end and after talking to them (I first forgot the scene of Christina and Alvin, but I couldn’t understand what to do and when I came again to Christina Ana, I said I need to help Alvena, but how? ?) I had to load the save and translate the text (you can immediately leave the women to tell the main character what to do and not before but after), the example of Alvin probably listening to music in headphones should be contacted through the computer, and so always when the second time comes the same conversation ( simple if user He will not find a way out and will translate the same text and all will be well with him)

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks, didn't realize there was a pool. Also could you help me out with Erika's quest? I've given her the plug and lube and I've talked with eva about finding the machine piece but I've been waiting for weeks and still nothing. I think that I've definitely given erika the stuff since when I visit her in the evenings she's plugged up lying on the bed.

Edit: Nvm, a conversation with the saleswoman didn't trigger so Eva kept stalling.
The sex shop salewoman? Eva is stalling and i have talked to the salewoman at the sex shop and the lingerie shop and both are nothing.

You have to talk to the salewoman before you give the nuns the anal plug and lube or you cant have the conversation with the salewoman

Last edited:

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
I may be alone but was really hoping for some more Aunt content this update, all you done is rub some lotion on all that ass and gotten nothing out of it, shoot the grandpa has gotten more action than you at this point lol

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
So I'm a ways into chapter 1 and the English is awful bordering on unreadable. Does it ever improve? It's been known to happen (for example Ecchi Sensei got a lot better with time) and in case it does, I'd rather not spoil myself of anything by loading up chapter 3 to find out.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Hmm, looks you can get +1 point by helping her washing the dishes if your love points are lower as 10. If you talked to her in her room you get +2 points (So if you talked to her before you got the 10 points through the dishes you can't get 12, is this the case for you?)
I don't know if this will make any issues in the future, currently the only two lovepoint checks for her are the gym and the club (3 and 10...)
I know, but i think that i got all available dishes points, before i talked to her.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Can the OLD VIDEO PACK folder be used to see it in Chapter III? I put it in the Game folder but when I want to see something of the other Chapters it tells me that it does not find the images with the whole screen in black

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't find fucking machine in Eva's house. I'm following walkthrough and it should be in bathroom, but there is nothing to click on there. Either i'm fucking blind or there is a fucking bug?

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Sophia 1 -Any day night>Go to sleep in your room, next day a scene triggers where you’re going to camp with Sophia/Kristel/Alvin..İ'm doing everything but any fucking scene wasnt triggered amk

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Is posible that the file is broken? i can download it in mega and nopy without problem but when i use rar or 7z for uncompres i can't, says that i can't open the maxlife exe file, that i haven't acces.
Some ideas?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Je n'aime pas les jeux et les livres avec NTR
Pour info, les règles du forum sont qu'il faut écrire en anglais.
Et pour t'es préférence de jeux sache que ce jeu et super et que tu peux désactiver le ntr si tu n'aime pas ça

For your information, the rules of the forum are that you must write in English.
And for your preference of games know that this game is great and you can disable the ntr if you don't like it

Reactions: rgnar62
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes