nemesisth

Sep 3, 2017
And what do you find grind? I'm really interested to know.
Of chapter 3, the only things that come to mind are washing the dishes. That I could actually avoid it.

The same question applies to everyone. Let me know why it's too grindy. Maybe I can fix it.
wanna have an example: fucking machine--second dildo--eva says: wait a FEW days -- visit her every evening for 4 ingame weeks -- everytime: sorry haven't had time
200% mad at this shit right now

this game needs a hint system or at least a quest log if i stop now and start playing in a month how should i know what i am looking for

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
And what do you find grind? I'm really interested to know.
Of chapter 3, the only things that come to mind are washing the dishes. That I could actually avoid it.

The same question applies to everyone. Let me know why it's too grindy. Maybe I can fix it.
The "grind" is that we have no idea how to start new events, so we spend grinding trying out every little thing in every little way to try the new content. You need a hint-system mate.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The "grind" is that we have no idea how to start new events, so we spend grinding trying out every little thing in every little way to try the new content. You need a hint-system mate.
I think about a hint system. But I wouldn't know how to implement it at the moment. Any suggestions?

Reactions: rgnar62

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry if it is asked before but shall we download all chapters or will it be enough to download only the latest chapter for full content ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I just got 11 for emma corruption and i cannot get more points?
Hmm, looks you can get +1 point by helping her washing the dishes if your love points are lower as 10. If you talked to her in her room you get +2 points (So if you talked to her before you got the 10 points through the dishes you can't get 12, is this the case for you?)
I don't know if this will make any issues in the future, currently the only two lovepoint checks for her are the gym and the club (3 and 10...)

Skullmulcherq

Jul 8, 2017
I can't seem to get the underwear from 'aunt' for the boss. The only things that it lets me do is the sex options. Am I missing something?

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I'm at the part where I have to bring grandpa to emma at the gym but I can't find grandpa anywhere. I have the gym already and aunt2 is at 10 love, any thoughts? I'm following instructions and checking every room during mon/wed/fri/sat during the day

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I'm at the part where I have to bring grandpa to emma at the gym but I can't find grandpa anywhere. I have the gym already and aunt2 is at 10 love, any thoughts? I'm following instructions and checking every room during mon/wed/fri/sat during the day
Have you tried the swimming pool? I found him out there when the Aunt? was sunbathing

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes