Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This boring grind is realy kill all fun of game. Is there any way to fix this grind thing? Cheat mod or like this thing :unsure:
What's so grindy? Is it really too grindy? I do not think so. There are very few things to repeat.
Maybe I'm wrong, and since I want to improve the game more and more, maybe give me a list of grind things.
In order not to make the same mistakes.
But I've seen games, much more famous than mine, to be really more grindy.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What's so grindy? Is it really too grindy? I do not think so. There are very few things to repeat.
Maybe I'm wrong, and since I want to improve the game more and more, maybe give me a list of grind things.
In order not to make the same mistakes.
But I've seen games, much more famous than mine, to be really more grindy.
Sory but I think you are wrong about this. If you look your game rewiews you can see how much people hate this grind. And some of ones say ''This game is good, ı want give more star's but this grind is realy bad. I dont want give more stars forthis'' and this people give your game 1-2 stars because of grind. Thats not just my opinion...

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Someone could share the saves of Chapter 1 & 2. The saves in the folder Renpy weighed a lot for my hard drive and I had to delete them. I can share my saves from another game if you wish.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Sory but I think you are wrong about this. If you look your game rewiews you can see how much people hate this grind. And some of ones say ''This game is good, ı want give more star's but this grind is realy bad. I dont want give more stars forthis'' and this people give your game 1-2 stars because of grind. Thats not just my opinion...
And what do you find grind? I'm really interested to know.
Of chapter 3, the only things that come to mind are washing the dishes. That I could actually avoid it.

The same question applies to everyone. Let me know why it's too grindy. Maybe I can fix it.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
From now on I'll also put my wt from the previous version here every time a new update comes out. As I did once.
Here is the wt of version .25

I hope this can help you guys :)
So right now there is NO WT for 0.26 version, right?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
According to the Wt:
"Go to the Yakuza hq. Talk to the boss.
He will tell you he wants Auntie's panties.
Go see her at the club and talk to her."

To which club and what time?

Reactions: dimspb96

zh

Oct 17, 2017
And what do you find grind? I'm really interested to know.
Of chapter 3, the only things that come to mind are washing the dishes. That I could actually avoid it.

The same question applies to everyone. Let me know why it's too grindy. Maybe I can fix it.
99% of us are here because we like the game as it is ! 4,5/5 is a very good score !
Many games were "destroyed" because the creators changed their games (VN to sandbox, more or less grindy, quickier or slower path...). I mean, most of the time, "Better is the enemy of good " !

So... My advise is : just do what you want to do. Let your creativity shine and have fun ! IMO you don't need to change anything to your game ;)

Last edited:

miked91

Jan 3, 2018
This game as some grind but seriously, if we compare with Milftoon Drama as example, this what I call a really annoying game.
On Milftoon Drama as example, I'm redoing the game, and the part where you have to call gloria, with a random "yes/no" answer and have to repeat it several times, have to try each day a call and sometimes have success after 7 tries... this is what I call a really annoying grind.

Your game is not like this, yes there are several part you have to repeat, but it's ok. I'm some time frustrated if I'm on a bad day, but the gameplay is ok from the beginning. No need to change.

Some people just want to have a game where there is not too much text, a sex scene after each action, etc. then they should watch a video then to have a quick result :D

Reactions: Kuggazer
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes