Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
how to trigger sophias quests?
Sophia's quest line should automatically start when you sleep if you've done something in the previous version.
You must have had sex with Kristel in the shower, you must have 15 points of love with aunt2 and you must have hired all the prostitutes.
After that you also unlock the others.

U

User_10739

Which people? have you missed any updates or maybe i misunderstood?

For everyone
However now before the holidays I have some time. I will come here more often. So if you have any questions or suggestions, so that I can improve the game, don't hesitate to write.
I played an update and all of a sudden I was in a new house with some wheelchair dude and a bunch of peeps I didn't know and I thought wtf is this? It seriously ended it for me...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I played an update and all of a sudden I was in a new house with some wheelchair dude and a bunch of peeps I didn't know and I thought wtf is this? It seriously ended it for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the weird part is you cant even sleep in your old room at your mom place.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I think you missed several updates then.
Anyway, I'm sorry if you don't like it anymore. I always try to do the best I can. It's not always easy.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
this is my last save.. if smb could check it
You have 29 points of love with "Sarah", in theory they should be only 15 ... Did you use cheats? Otherwise there is a way to overcome them and I have to fix them.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think you missed several updates then.
Anyway, I'm sorry if you don't like it anymore. I always try to do the best I can. It's not always easy.
In the older version you could sleep with the others like the mom, and the other sisters but in this new version these options are gone will they be re-added in later chapter ??

The only thing you can do i will sleep in my villa ??

Acryz

Oct 25, 2017
You have 29 points of love with "Sarah", in theory they should be only 15 ... Did you use cheats? Otherwise there is a way to overcome them and I have to fix them.
yes i used... didn't want grinding.. thanks for advise

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
In the older version you could sleep with the others like the mom, and the other sisters but in this new version these options are gone will they be re-added in later chapter ??

The only thing you can do i will sleep in my villa ??
Surely the possibility of sleeping with them will be reinserted as soon as possible. I just have to figure out whether to keep them in the old house or take them to the villa.
For all of you, what it is best to do?

Reactions: rgnar62

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Crunched version of v0.26.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images, video, and audio each have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original 2.06GB
Download Win (695MB): - - -
TY

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Well I've been scrolling 3 game weeks waiting for a bathroom window to appear. Now found the trigger in Eva's house.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Well I've been scrolling 3 game weeks waiting for a bathroom window to appear. I've searched Eva's house but nothing in boxes or in the bathroom.
What to look for in Eva's house? Searched the whole house, but found nothing.

Surely the possibility of sleeping with them will be reinserted as soon as possible. I just have to figure out whether to keep them in the old house or take them to the villa.
For all of you, what it is best to do?
I personally would love if they move into the villa.

Last edited:

eranor

Jul 2, 2017
Well I've been scrolling 3 game weeks waiting for a bathroom window to appear. I've searched Eva's house but nothing in boxes or in the bathroom.
try click on the front of the motorhome saturday night

Last edited:
Reactions: Flood
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes