DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Updated walkthrough for 0.27 anyone? Thanks.
Patience, the game update came out to this site like 4 hours ago. The WT is fan made as far as I understand, so the one who writes it would have to first play all the new stuff and double check correct playing order etc. as well as write everything down.
It can take hours or days, but eventually WT's will be updated, that's my experience anyways ;)

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Patience, the game update came out to this site like 4 hours ago. The WT is fan made as far as I understand, so the one who writes it would have to first play all the new stuff and double check correct playing order etc. as well as write everything down.
It can take hours or days, but eventually WT's will be updated, that's my experience anyways ;)
Alright cool, just wondering that's all, thanks.

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone remind me of who's who during the breakfast scene in the new house?

Sarah? Emma? etc who are these people?

Haven't played this one for a while.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, am I the only one that has the screen all glitchy? I think it is because of the video pack, has kuggazer said anything about it or is it just in my computer?

Aug 7, 2019
ANYBODY KNOWS something about remake of this game ??
I have download it and I love it at least 3x more than original. But it's little short. Why there is no more updates ??
Is it abandoned ??

jellende2065

Jul 26, 2018
It's not even opening on mine. None of them. Any idea what might be the problem? It won't open WaifuAcademy, HaremHighSchool or dark magic either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chloe1212

airze

Feb 8, 2018
there is a help button in your laptop push it pick a girl and it will tell what you need to do for the most part

Reactions: Madridfan
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes