DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
ANYBODY KNOWS something about remake of this game ??
I have download it and I love it at least 3x more than original. But it's little short. Why there is no more updates ??
Is it abandoned ??
If you notice the Tag on that game.. it's on hold! That doesn't mean it is abandoned, it means that the game dev has chosen to focus on this game rather than the remake.. and when he wanna pick up his mantle at the remake he will do so in his own time ;)
When that will be is impossible to predict, but as an artist I can say it is nice to have something "different" waiting as a side project for when a bit burned out making one piece. In this case here, the re-make also draws juice from this game version in terms of story etc. and should therefor be a bit behind in development in regards to this game here, well until this one is truly done and finished (if that ever happens, who knows?) :cool:

eranor

Jul 2, 2017
guys how to acquire the nightclub ?
-first go to the nightclub at evening and speak with the girl.
-After go to the lingerie store and speak with the girl.
-in the morning go to the sauna and speak with Emma and Natalie when they’re there.
-After that next morning go speak with Steve where is the dog (left in front of the house)
-And finally go to the night club at wednesday night.

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
I am on "Emma and Aunt want a sauna." Where to get the sauna?

edit: the door next to the pool in your home is the 75k investment for the sauna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_0.0.1

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Alot of the old vids are gone. Anyway too bring them back? (Live seeing the old sex scene)
Look at the OP, Old Video Pack, do a search there might still be a turrent up for it, if the download size on OP link is too big for Mega (5.13 GB) the link besides it is Nopy for same pack, same size but shouldn't have a maximum free download.

Reactions: jellende2065
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes