Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Stuck with Sarah, after she sees the pool sex scene with MC and mom, the hint says "talk to her" bu she isn't on mornings at the kitchen, I only see her sleeping at night in her bedroom. Anyone can help?

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Stuck with Sarah, after she sees the pool sex scene with MC and mom, the hint says "talk to her" bu she isn't on mornings at the kitchen, I only see her sleeping at night in her bedroom. Anyone can help?
Have you tried looking in the sauna?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I honestly am not very familiar with these things. In fact I think I messed me first.
I need to understand the difference. If anyone wants to help me, any advice is welcome.
for me I would say that

Watching your partner have sex with another person as a form of fore-play.
"Kim and I are into sharing."
ex going to a swingers club

ntr (netorare)

It should be defined as CHEATING/Unfaithful/Adultery.
look this adress

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Well help button or not almost every character say the same: Try to advance with other characters, like Aunt, You have to wait for her to come live with you... (Mom route) This is ok. But where, when, i waited a week but nothing happened. so my question what i have to do ?

firemusikx

Mar 29, 2018
what i have to do after tunning oil with sarah...i cant find it , in button help i must see her from button and top what is that mean ??

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018
Can someone please explain what exactly I need to download? I see 3 chapters each with their own patch?, Does Ch3 download include the other two? The sizes are a bit hefty so I wanted to ask before grabbing.

Also can't stand the insecure cunts crying about NTR content, the characters aren't real you aren't actually in a relationship with them. Imagine if everyone went ahead and commented on tags they don't like in each release, Game developers aren't here to cater to your personal preferences so either put up with it (avoid it since devs usually make it optional) or piss off and find a vanilla game that doesn't hurt your weak ego.

Reactions: AgriasQuarto

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone please explain what exactly I need to download? I see 3 chapters each with their own patch?, Does Ch3 download include the other two? The sizes are a bit hefty so I wanted to ask before grabbing.

Also can't stand the insecure cunts crying about NTR content, the characters aren't real you aren't actually in a relationship with them. Imagine if everyone went ahead and commented on tags they don't like in each release, Game developers aren't here to cater to your personal preferences so either put up with it (avoid it since devs usually make it optional) or piss off and find a vanilla game that doesn't hurt your weak ego.
If you want to play the full story, you need to download all 3 chapter.
For the NTR thing... You are just new. Only one message and wanna start a war based on NTR? I believe you won't stay long here.
If you start to offende ppl. Everyone have they taste. If you like to see other fuck you girls, is up to you.

But start to come her ans say... I can't stand the insecure cunts? I think that i report you to the mod. So Happy for you.

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018
If you want to play the full story, you need to download all 3 chapter.
For the NTR thing... You are just new. Only one message and wanna start a war based on NTR? I believe you won't stay long here.
If you start to offende ppl. Everyone have they taste. If you like to see other fuck you girls, is up to you.

But start to come her ans say... I can't stand the insecure cunts? I think that i report you to the mod. So Happy for you.
Thanks for the Info
"Just new" hahaha who cares if I have only posted one message I've been on the site long enough to see people like you whining in every comment section on games that have even the smallest hint of NTR. Jeez you're overly dramatic no wonder you can't handle NTR content you can't even handle my comment.
If you're offended you're free to not read or reply to my comments and guess what you won't have to be offended any more just like what you should do with games that have NTR content, and no my girl isn't in the game, They aren't fucking my girl they're fucking a fictional character that has no relation to me whatsoever. Also have you ever thought that maybe some people like NTR content because they're into the idea of doing other peoples girls?

Either way this is a adult game site, I think it's pretty hilarious that you want to report me for using adult words. Report away if you feel the need to.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hi guys, after the 0.27 update (which has yet to be released), the only girls who didn't have scenes in part 3 are Alisia, Tina, Mei, Amber, Paulina and Elena. If you have suggestions, write here or in pm. They will be really appreciated.
During the holidays I will write something about them.
Thank you.
Kugazzer I gave a thought about Paulina and Mei, I think that Paulina could work also at the Hot Springs, she is used to nudism, and that could lead to some interesting scenes, expecially since your Aunt2 hasn't visited it yet.
About Mei, she could become your cousin's (the male one) girlfriend. And I think that his mother should teach him, with Max aid, something about sexuality........
Thanks for the new update Kugazzer, it's great, and I absolutely love the idea of the sauna, it gives space to incredibly erotic scenes!
I'd love to see more double penetrations, it gets me crazy...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Kugazzer I gave a thought about Paulina and Mei, I think that Paulina could work also at the Hot Springs, she is used to nudism, and that could lead to some interesting scenes, expecially since your Aunt2 hasn't visited it yet.
About Mei, she could become your cousin's (the male one) girlfriend. And I think that his mother should teach him, with Max aid, something about sexuality........
Thanks for the new update Kugazzer, it's great, and I absolutely love the idea of the sauna, it gives space to incredibly erotic scenes!
I'd love to see more double penetrations, it gets me crazy...
Highly appreciated suggestions. Let's see what I can do :)

Reactions: Lucifer

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
To proceed with X, you should first do something with Y
To proceed with Y, please talk to Z,
To find Z, go to [..]

Annoying.

Also, what kind of hint is "You should get a good night's sleep" supposed to be in a game that has 100 locations, 50 characters?
Obviously sleeping in your own bed doesn't work. Maybe I should be exhausted? Nope, can't do shit at my own gym to tire myself out. Maybe one of the other 10 beds/couches? Nope, probably ain't that either.

Pretty difficult to "play" this game at times, man. Everything else is great, from visuals to the story of how you conquer each woman, but story progression for characters often feels like a chore, not an exciting thing to do.

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
I'm at the part where I just finished the boat tour with Amy and Susan. At evening I'm supposed to pay a visit to the farm and find Dom but I can't enter the farm house for some reason. Any thing I missed here?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes