GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
I've talked to Maria and she agreed to let me use her 2 men slaves.
What else do I need to do in order to expand the villa?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Kuggazer
please do not remove the pregnancy from Elena, she is the only one who has it, I think that it can be done, but not now

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
that help button sucks the answers dont help, like for the aunt 2 look a her from bottom to top? i dont get it

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the Info
"Just new" hahaha who cares if I have only posted one message I've been on the site long enough to see people like you whining in every comment section on games that have even the smallest hint of NTR. Jeez you're overly dramatic no wonder you can't handle NTR content you can't even handle my comment.
If you're offended you're free to not read or reply to my comments and guess what you won't have to be offended any more just like what you should do with games that have NTR content, and no my girl isn't in the game, They aren't fucking my girl they're fucking a fictional character that has no relation to me whatsoever. Also have you ever thought that maybe some people like NTR content because they're into the idea of doing other peoples girls?

Either way this is a adult game site, I think it's pretty hilarious that you want to report me for using adult words. Report away if you feel the need to.
But this game was never even having any ntr.. this was just shoved in chapter 3. previous chapters was never even mentioned about this fetish even being part of this game ?? so it is their right to say something about this.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Kuggazer
please do not remove the pregnancy from Elena, she is the only one who has it, I think that it can be done, but not now
I'm sure more characters will get it, I personally don't like pregnancy at all, but Kugazzer has something in mind about it (discord discussion). Elena has been pregnant for a long time now, it's more a limit than anything else at this point to have her still pregnant.
In my opinion, it would be interesting to see a scene with Elena and Mom, both of them have been in a relationship with Max father, showing the two of them togheter could be interesting.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm sure more characters will get it, I personally don't like pregnancy at all, but Kugazzer has something in mind about it (discord discussion). Elena has been pregnant for a long time now, it's more a limit than anything else at this point to have her still pregnant.
In my opinion, it would be interesting to see a scene with Elena and Mom, both of them have been in a relationship with Max father, showing the two of them togheter could be interesting.
Yeah me too think that Elena is pregnant from to long now. Is ok at the start because she is hot. Pregnant is hot.
But i think that soon or later, more character become pregnant to. So for Elena i think is time to give birth. Then surelly Kuggazer give us some hot post birth scene. Where MC help her with some sensual massage and hot sex scene.
Anyway i just now uncover that the game was update :LOL: looking in me game folder i see that the game i have was the v0.26.
So now is download time :LOL: if someone have the 0.27 walkthrough please tell me.

Thank you for the update Kuggazer cant wait to try it tonight.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
can anyone give a guideline for the club take over quest?
There is a quick walkthrough a few pages before this. Generally once you talk to the girls in the Sauna, visit the club and talk to the cleaning lady before it opens, you need to visit the Lingerie store and talk with the clerk and then visit the Stephen when by the dog and go from there. The raid will be on a Wednesday night

tanmay4317

May 5, 2017
There is a quick walkthrough a few pages before this. Generally once you talk to the girls in the Sauna, visit the club and talk to the cleaning lady before it opens, you need to visit the Lingerie store and talk with the clerk and then visit the Stephen when by the dog and go from there. The raid will be on a Wednesday night
thanks for the tip. now i am suck with the "have a good nights sleep" o_O

Reactions: PacoTaco
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes