blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
i'm on chapter 2 ! on Daisy path, during the church part, afther u enter the secret dor watch Maria with two guys...the game bug...i think...bcz after the scene on next day i supose to talk to the first nun again , and them with mother superior....but the first nun don't talk ...she just say ''HI'' ....i already played the church part trice......WTF!! can someone help me please

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Should I merge Chapter 1, 2 & 3. or leave alone the Chapter 2?
I think it would be the best to leave all chapters as they are for now, because we do not know how far will DEV continue the story and how much new content will come in the future also who is not to say that there wont be chapter 4 or 5 or 6 or so on. :unsure::sneaky:
So until Kuggazer officially comes and tells that its getting closer to the end we all are waiting with joy and anticipation for more chapters and as to how the story will evolve. :unsure::D

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Tried to look for an answer here (searched for 'laptop' and 'computer', to no avail), but when I play chapter 2 the laptop in Max's room only has a Patreon link and a time waste button. So no help function, nor a way to send an email to Mei, nor whatever else is supposed to show up on the desktop of the laptop. Am I overlooking something or is this a bug? I've tried both the MEGA and NOPY download versions, no mods installed. Thanks in advance!

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hum it's so boring why i can't play a game without a walkthough. =(

Played a game with a walktrough it's just like a story read it nothing more.

Thank you.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
I think it would be the best to leave all chapters as they are for now, because we do not know how far will DEV continue the story and how much new content will come in the future also who is not to say that there wont be chapter 4 or 5 or 6 or so on. :unsure::sneaky:
So until Kuggazer officially comes and tells that its getting closer to the end we all are waiting with joy and anticipation for more chapters and as to how the story will evolve. :unsure::D
No merge then? I am right

Note: already download all chapter & also read about Chapter 2 information

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
Yes, I have the same problem. After spying the mother superior in the basemente, can´t trigger the event to return to the dungeon to speak with the three men. If I try to speak with mother superior, Daisy simply dissapears from her dorm
me too! i have the exacly same problem!

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes