Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I started the game the first time and have somehow a dejavu. As if I played this story already. I think it was Man in the house, I hope it is only the beginning so similiar. (Which looks like it.)

What about the chapters, can I use the old save games from the previous chapter?

It would really help if the lotion bottle would not look like a dildo. :) I think I'm not the first one who could not find it and bought the wrong bottle. :)

Last edited:

BlackZangetsu2020

Mar 16, 2019
I am trying to continue my path with sarah. The help says try sleep more healthy and I was just sleeping , but I tried everything and slept for like a month and still nothing happens. I completed the part were you have sex with natalie, get steve and the other kid a job with Martha, maxed emma but I can not go forward with sarah. what I am suppose to do to get over the sleep healthy part ? Please some help, any clues ? the saves I tried from here do not work either....

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
hello guys, im playing the 0.12 vesion of the game but seem like im stuck on CP, currently mom CP is 52, Laura 36 and Rita 29 CP, i dont knw if i reached the end of that version or i need to continue with the grinding. shit in order to continue with Laura i have to get Rita to 33 CP and i dont know were else to get them from. curretly she is at the sunbathing in the backyard part.

LANDGRAFT

Jul 27, 2018
Hello to all! Who will tell you how to expand the villa I go into the room next to the gym and I can not move on.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hello to all! Who will tell you how to expand the villa I go into the room next to the gym and I can not move on.
if I remember correctly it's at the end, after buying the nightclub club. when the mother, in the morning, calls the mc so that he can come home to tell , that she wants to come and live with him. then you can go into the empty room to build it. look in the comments before someone wrote a soluce

NutakuBeater

Jul 7, 2019
where is in chapter 2 the walkthrough menue in the game in part 1 it was on the pc but now its gone how should i know what to do?

The walkthrough on here on F95 is so complicated

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
where is in chapter 2 the walkthrough menue in the game in part 1 it was on the pc but now its gone how should i know what to do?

The walkthrough on here on F95 is so complicated
there is no walkthrough, incorporate into the 2.
just a completion list by clicking on, the yellow cut in the top right corner.
the walkthrough of f95 is not so bad, you just have to find the right way by yourself, and use this help as a complement.
for your information if you continue with chapter 3 later. the walkthough returns to the PC with a "help" button.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have in chapter 1 the following problems:
- reached with Laura 34 cp, but she does not wake me up.
- I have 28 cp, but do not get the option to enter the bathroom in the evening.
- There is still one archievment with Alisia after the pussy job, but no further steps are on the computer for her.
- can't start with Paulina's Walkthrough
- same with Kristel and Sophia.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
i just finished the 0.12 version and downloaded chapter 2 0.22, but seems like i missed an update of the game, in the continuation of the story seems like a few years passed by, Max from what i understand i coming back from spending some time in prision, wtf im missisng a big chunk of the story.

ClarkSavage

Sep 30, 2017
Has 0.22 been fixed for the Church/Daisy/Dominique quest?? I'm using the compressed version -- and I notice that in playing 0.19 quests that in-game score list (on the phone icon) shows a score for Daisy L/C points but the Trophy icon list doesn't show a Daisy icon (only Maria Amy Erika) -- could this be the disconnect that prevents us from 'talking to the prisoners - rescuing Daisy and taking Daisy/Amy to the farm)??

My last play was 0.20 -- where I do believe Daisy still existed - and everything was sync-ed -- but with trying to complete 0.22 - so I can go on with Ch 3 -- I am faced with Amy (instead of Daisy) - does it make sense to fix this? it kind of ruins the flow and using the 'fix nuns.rar' (new church.rpy and new Update019.rpy) patch doesn't help - I'll look for a copy of 0.20 and recheck the Daisy/Amy bug.

Otherwise a fan since the beginning!

Played with the bug -- and see that Amy is Susan's cousin -- so the Daisy bug is still locking the Dominique and the farm out of play -- has anybody found a fix for this Church-Daisy bug?

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
v12:
Can't go into aunt's bath because the condition is for 29 corruption instead of 28. Can't get any more points after the bj in Susan's bathroom.

Nevermind, just needed to do the christmas event.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes