Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, skipping seems to be disabled, both ctrl and tab do nothing. This is in the linux version. Anyone know where this is disabled?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
i'm stuck at where I was suppose to talk to Sarah at night. I go to her room and look for her then I cannot find her anywhere in the house. Then the maps end up not working as well. Anyone else have this bug?
Go to Mom's room in the new wing of your villa and click on the balcony door.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
i am currently playing the current version Ch. 3 v0.31.
Can one of you tell me where I can find Amy? I am supposed to talk to her (according to the help button), but I can't find her anywhere.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone help me out here? I'm not sure if I'm blind or something but I can't trigger the first event of 0.31 with Aunt2, when I enter her room at night it's the same repeatable sex scene from the last version and there's no progress at all. I'd really appreciate it if someone can share their save after that point.

blackfingernails

Oct 1, 2017
Can someone help me out here? I'm not sure if I'm blind or something but I can't trigger the first event of 0.31 with Aunt2, when I enter her room at night it's the same repeatable sex scene from the last version and there's no progress at all. I'd really appreciate it if someone can share their save after that point.
You have to visit Sarah twice same sex scene 2nd time different dialog and a you progress

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
i can't save game, error with memory loss in the new version 0.31
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sun Jan 19 14:59:42 2020

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
i get this error with aunt 2 and steve
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a programer by any means but , for what i can understand you don't have the file "'no_au2_steve''.
So this is either a variable and it's '' Closed'' , or by programer terms ''FALSE''. ( i dont think it's this tho)
Did you download chap 3 now ?
If yes , you might have not decompressed the file correctly , and that file is missing .
Do the following :

- Get a Save before that scene.
- Download / decompresses the .rar file again.
- Run again the game , and see if right now it works.

Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
is there also an update to Maya in v0.31? According to the changelog, there should be a new scene.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
after the scene with sarah when i have to hide the toys for some reason the "buttons"(map, phone, money etc)all are blacked/disabled

kecalluttu

Sep 14, 2017
Not a programer by any means but , for what i can understand you don't have the file "'no_au2_steve''.
So this is either a variable and it's '' Closed'' , or by programer terms ''FALSE''. ( i dont think it's this tho)
Did you download chap 3 now ?
If yes , you might have not decompressed the file correctly , and that file is missing .
Do the following :

- Get a Save before that scene.
- Download / decompresses the .rar file again.
- Run again the game , and see if right now it works.
I ran into the same issue. From my understanding there is a
Code:
label no_au2_steve
missing in Update030.rpy. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe someone can check for the existence of this block within this file...

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
I ran into the same issue. From my understanding there is a
Code:
label no_au2_steve
missing in Update030.rpy. Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe someone can check for the existence of this block within this file...
yea i have same problem, we need something from last update, i have tried everything else

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes