Andreas Rothe

Jan 17, 2018
I´m stuck at Eva. She still doesnt have time for finding the fucking Machine. I already gave Erika and Lily the Anal Plug and Lube. She is waiting for the one Piece. I did everything as they told in the Walktrough.

Please help!

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
I´m stuck at Eva. She still doesnt have time for finding the fucking Machine. I already gave Erika and Lily the Anal Plug and Lube. She is waiting for the one Piece. I did everything as they told in the Walktrough.

Please help!
if u follow the walkthrought in the game folder u just downloaded, u will see that she gives u a key to her house on the 3-4 ingame days after u talked to here first

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone help me out here? I'm not sure if I'm blind or something but I can't trigger the first event of 0.31 with Aunt2, when I enter her room at night it's the same repeatable sex scene from the last version and there's no progress at all. I'd really appreciate it if someone can share their save after that point.
i have same problem, so if u or anyone else find a fix plz let me know

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
It would be awesome if MC could get/do piercings for the girls (especially nipples, naval and clit). What do you guys think?

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've completed the sauna scenes with Alisia and Laura, and the only girl I'm stuck on is Alisia. The only hint is "you have to be very generous with her", but the only time/place I've been able to find her is in the sauna with Laura. What am I missing?

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Kugazzer! I was wondering, did you make some changes to Aunt2 body since she started training every morning? :unsure:

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
i can't save game, error with memory loss in the new version 0.31
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\Program Files (x86)\Maxslife-0.31-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sun Jan 19 14:59:42 2020
There may be too many of your save files. There are 0.30 save files in the patch version, so if you delete a few existing save files, save and load will work. I had the same problem.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I was downloading each chapter and chapter one went fine on download/extraction.
chapter 2 happened ALOT of error while downloading and extracting.
Chapter 3 went fine when downloading/extracting.

I will test the ones I can if they are playable to check If it was really fine with chapter 1 and 3.

Who posted the links should test the files to check if they are all good.

Update: all downloads were corrupted at least for me :/

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Can someone help me? I have a problem triggering the event with Sarah on v0.31, I tried the saves provided in the patch and the one given by the person who did the walkthrough and still nothing, I repeated the event multiple times, and it still says the same thing on help, that I have to visit her at night, I had no problem until now

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes