KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
where is savefiles, i delete them from game folder and still in game
There is a save folder in the game folder, so you can delete it there.
There are 0.30 version saves in this patch, so you can delete them all. 한국인 이라면 말해줘. 영어 되게 불편하네.

cyberskyway

Jun 3, 2017
And that's why the developer gave us new saves.
It seems that it's more an incompatibility between the saves in the Roaming folder and our saves in 0.31.
Just found the backup, deleted it completely and used my own savegames.

So far, game is much more stable than yesterday

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
can any one know what to do at night in sarah room it said go speak with her but wen i speak to notthing happens but h scene happens

Andreas Rothe

Jan 17, 2018
I´m stuck at Eva. She still doesnt have time for finding the fucking Machine. I already gave Erika and Lily the Anal Plug and Lube. She is waiting for the one Piece. I did everything as they told in the Walktrough.

abuly

Jul 27, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to advance with Emma, Natalie, Rita and Laura. The "Help" button for all of them says the same thing: "You should talk to her when she is with the other girls".
The only time I can find them together is in the pool, and the only option is to play dodge ball.

Disregard. I figured out the problem. ;)

What's the solution?

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
What does the Extra do?

Does chapter have greater system requirement cause it's lagged in mine, the response isn't that great?
Does chapter 2 not contain a in-game walkthrough helper like chapter 1?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
What does the Extra do?

Does chapter have greater system requirement cause it's lagged in mine, the response isn't that great?
Does chapter 2 not contain a in-game walkthrough helper like chapter 1?
You can put the Old Video Pack in the Chapter 3 folder so you can watch ch.2 scenes during ch.3
The hint-system came first during a ch.3 update so you have to follow an extern walkthrough for ch.2

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes