avoy

Jan 28, 2018
its almost 10 days ....still no compressed version!! does nyone have gameplay link...plz do share:):)(y)(y)

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
I'm having an issue with Chapter 2 though. When I go onto my laptop all that shows is the patreon link and the skip time button. I loaded up a fresh download of it and still had the same problem :/ I'm now stuck on emailing Mei bc I can't do that

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm having an issue with Chapter 2 though. When I go onto my laptop all that shows is the patreon link and the skip time button. I loaded up a fresh download of it and still had the same problem :/ I'm now stuck on emailing Mei bc I can't do that
Once you have Alvin's recording, it should happen automatically once you click on the laptop.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found this error at the beginning of V0.30, while helping Steve with his problem and having NTR off. If NTR is on, the error doesn't occur.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCRIPT/Update030.rpy", line 286, in script
    jump no_au2_steve
ScriptError: could not find label 'no_au2_steve'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump no_au2_steve
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Max's Life\Chapter 3-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Max's Life\Chapter 3-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Jan 28 16:14:50 2020

Reactions: gurujr and Scy7he

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Another error with points. At the end of the sauna scene with Natalie and Emma in V0.29, it claims you get 5 love points with Natalie, but instead you get 5 corruption points with her.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
My walkthrough has now been updated to Chapter 3 v0.31. You can find it on the OP, it's in the Chapter 2 section. I'll also post the .

Reactions: hai

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone load the Old video pack in a different downloader? i tried the torrent one which is like around site 300 or so but that one doesnt work for me.
Thanks in advance? :D

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
ive got an issue with Nora showing up after giving the Mom the Dildo in V 0.12, She just isnt showing up, and i have no idea what to do about it.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I found this error at the beginning of V0.30, while helping Steve with his problem and having NTR off. If NTR is on, the error doesn't occur.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump no_au2_steve

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump no_au2_steve
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Max's Life\Chapter 3-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Adventure\Max's Life\Chapter 3-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Jan 28 16:14:50 2020

Same problem (sex dole part)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
can someone tell me what Emma's 2nd scene is and how to unlock it?
I have done her 1st, 3rd and 4th scenes but the 2nd one seems to be locked
(The laptop help girl tells me to observe her but I don't know when where or how)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
This is my stats l, but I can't find the Santa's hat still
What Achievements have you unlocked? Are there any that you haven't yet? Have you looked at my walkthrough and made sure you haven't missed anything, like toilet/shower scenes?

can someone tell me what Emma's 2nd scene is and how to unlock it?
I have done her 1st, 3rd and 4th scenes but the 2nd one seems to be locked
(The laptop help girl tells me to observe her but I don't know when where or how)
I'm pretty sure her second scene is in the gym.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
After a cursory search, I'm not seeing it: the Fan-made walkthrough mentions an achievement for Laura that remains locked after you get the .31 content, which appears to be a bug.

On my playthrough, I see all of Laura's achievements earned, but there is an Alisa one that's locked. Is that actually the supposed bug?

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I installed Capter 3 v.31 from scratch, but the old saves are still available and I can load them..
Where are savegames still stored?
definitely not just in Game / Save

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes