Hobo-man

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, I have looked everywhere but could not find a solution. I play the second game and according to my WT the house of Kristel should appear. I fucked Laura in the ass, I got the BJ from Susan and cannot enter her house anymore ( suppose I have done all right) according to the achievments I fucked Rita in the toilet( Its too long ago that I dont remember) I fucked mom in the restaurant,HotSprings and mornings in the bed. I dont know how to trigger Kristels home. I am not sure if Laura already called her, how she is suppost du acc. to the WT. I have slept for month in my own bed or fucked them all in the night. Any advice for me?

RustyMelnibone

Jul 6, 2019
This is one of my favorite Honey Select games. I really like the fact that the MC is a good hearted guy who isn't going around corrupting and brainwashing girls.

Reactions: rgnar62

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I'm sorry, my English is bad. I met the man in the old district, then returned to my room, trying to click on the box to take the pills, not clicking. What should I do.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
The remake of the first chapter looks really amazing! On discord there are a few previews, and you can say that Kuggazer is doing an exceptional work!

cri

Oct 23, 2017
yes dev is remaking ch.1 then should be returning to ch.3
chapter 1 is perfect as it already is. It would be nice if he improved the guidelines for chapter 3 just, it would be nice if they were a little clearer, sometimes I have to spend about 3 hours guessing what to do.

Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
chapter 1 is perfect as it already is. It would be nice if he improved the guidelines for chapter 3 just, it would be nice if they were a little clearer, sometimes I have to spend about 3 hours guessing what to do.
Bro, there is a hint system already in place. Just take a look at the PC in Max's room. If you still can't figure it out then nobody will be able to help you.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
the dev wasn't happy with the art and is redoing it from what I got from his post and if there not happy with it its there right to change it after all it is there work and properly to do so

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Bro, there is a hint system already in place. Just take a look at the PC in Max's room. If you still can't figure it out then nobody will be able to help you.
your wasting your time tell them that its been posted so many time that ch3 has a hint system where to find it and if that was the real issue they could have asked for help here and at least 1 person would have tried to help them but they didn't there just unhappy that the dev is working on redoing something they{the dev} didn't like in ch1 instead of more content for ch3

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
good reviews. going to give this a shot. trying without the walkthru first unless folks say that is a waste of time.

thanks. v/r Diego

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes