user72329

Jan 9, 2020
Kuggazer can you help me? im stuck in chapter 2 where the only available progress is with dominique (farm morning with daisy) however i missed the talking to daisy after discovering the dungeon. I tried the console fix but when I enter the dungeon lily and stella are there. How do I fix this?

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Trying to get Emma and Natalie to buy the night club. They are telling me I need to hire a bouncer. From what I've seen in this thread I need to go talk to everybody in the gym and then talk to Tina. I've spoken to every single person in the gym at multiple times of the day then talked with Tina, but nothing seems to work. Pretty much hit a brick wall here and could use an assist.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Trying to get Emma and Natalie to buy the night club. They are telling me I need to hire a bouncer. From what I've seen in this thread I need to go talk to everybody in the gym and then talk to Tina. I've spoken to every single person in the gym at multiple times of the day then talked with Tina, but nothing seems to work. Pretty much hit a brick wall here and could use an assist.
Have you done everything in the walkthrough up to that point? You might be missing a couple of scenes with Tina that is blocking you from hiring her. Because all you need to do to hire Tina as a bouncer is to talk to the man lifting weights, and she will automatically talk to you afterwards.

Last edited:

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Have you done everything in the walkthrough up to that point? You might be missing a couple of scenes with Tina that is blocking you from hiring her. Because all you need to do to hire Tina as a bouncer is to talk to the man lifting weights, and she will automatically talk to you afterwards.
Which walkthrough? The 2 that are listed have nothing at all about buying the night club. The fan-made walkthrough is barely understandable. It's likely that part of my problem is that I started on chapter 3 without having ever played through chapters 1 & 2 and have been having to piece things together.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Which walkthrough? The 2 that are listed have nothing at all about buying the night club. The fan-made walkthrough is barely understandable. It's likely that part of my problem is that I started on chapter 3 without having ever played through chapters 1 & 2 and have been having to piece things together.
the pc in MC's room there is a help button thats all there is for ch 3 as far as a walkthrough goes

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Finally figured out how to progress forward to buy the night club. Had to go to the night club during the day and talk to the cleaning lady. After that you can talk to the girl who works at the lingerie store. After that you go talk to Emma and Natalie in the sauna. Then talk to Steve in the morning out front of your house with the dog.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The walkthrough on the OP for Ch 2 has been updated, it contains chapters 1-3 to the current build.

Kuggazer Can you update the OP to show that my walkthrough also contains Ch 3 content?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I doubt that Chap 3 has ended, but this paron has been on the pattern page since the last time I saw it 31% of the game I hope it is just not updated and I also hope to put some of the bonus that the only one missing for fuck her

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I doubt that Chap 3 has ended, but this paron has been on the pattern page since the last time I saw it 31% of the game I hope it is just not updated and I also hope to put some of the bonus that the only one missing for fuck her
I don't have a clue where you seen that it was only 31% because there is no progress stats given out side paid post but if your talk about the 31% complete on the page that is a money goal and has nothing to do with the game directly indirectly maybe but its by no mean the state of the game being completed

the last post made was 1-26-2020 and by the name of the post id say there is most likely going to ether a delay in release or a temporary hold on the game

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I don't have a clue where you seen that it was only 31% because there is no progress stats given out side paid post but if your talk about the 31% complete on the page that is a money goal and has nothing to do with the game directly indirectly maybe but its by no mean the state of the game being completed

the last post made was 1-26-2020 and by the name of the post id say there is most likely going to ether a delay in release or a temporary hold on the game
i saw it here

Dragonmist

Feb 8, 2018
Hi Guys! I'm stuck with sophia where i need to sleep then there will be an event with aunt2 and alvin

the requirements are, aunt atleast love 15, shower with kristel and hire all prosti. but I still have 2 prosti left that I cant hire.

I already did all pending steps from previous versions

May 31, 2018
V0.29
Common 6
-2 new scenes in the pool with Rita, Laura, Natalie and Emma. Play all new scenes, especially
“Play with the Ladies” to get all achievements.

-1 new prostitute to hire at the old park.
Please help me with this, I can't trigger pool scene with those girls.

Note: I play the pool scene before but I followed the guide then come to v0.29 guide I can't trigger it anymore, please help.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes