PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Yes. I strictly followed your walkthrough. Even didn't take any chance of doing two steps at same days. :(:cry:
You might have to do some of the other stuff in v0.26. I was doing all of a version at the same time, so there might be a trigger in one of the other sections (though not sure why that would be). If you want, you can post your save and I'll look at it as soon as I can.
Help me, this version 0.29:
-Go to sleep, you will be woken in the morning by Brenda, the policewoman ??? I try do this ??? why did Brenda appear ?
If you've done everything up to the end of v0.28, it happens automatically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help please. I am playing chapter two and at the scenes where I am in mom's bed with mom and rita on sunday. Have done it twice and had sex with each girl, but then they are supposed to come to me when I go to sleep, but they never show up. Have repeated the scene and still nothing. Stats: Mom 15/80 Ritac 11/43 Any ideas? I found two more scenes to get rita stats to: 13/43 but still no visit. Can't get anal in toilet either.
Have you finished everything up to this point? Including all shower/toilet scenes. What are the other girls stats at? Can you post a screenshot of your achievements? That would show if you are missing one.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am trying to go to see alvin and learn about mei. But no matter when I go it just says "not yet" . Here is my stats. help please. Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 1.08.28 PM.png

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Got it to work. Saved and quit and when I started playing again it just worked. Thanks

peas

Jul 31, 2018
At the point when I am supposed to get the hot Springs scene. The mom is never in her room on Saturday morning. I checked the achivements and it looks like I am missing one for the aunt. I checked the walkthrough and casn't find one I missed. Here is a screenshot of my achivement list. Anyone know whast the locked one is? Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 6.48.49 PM.png

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
Ok I'm stuck on chapter 1, I followed the walkthrough to the T, and I can't trigger Laura (F6), where she is suppose to visit you in the morning asking for help. I did all the scenes prior and have no idea how to trigger it. Is it a bug?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Okay I'm on .29 and trying to buy the voice recorder from the shady man, but he won't sell it and I don't know where to find the "Geek."
The "Geek" is probably referring to Steve, which you can find at Martha's home.
At the point when I am supposed to get the hot Springs scene. The mom is never in her room on Saturday morning. I checked the achivements and it looks like I am missing one for the aunt. I checked the walkthrough and casn't find one I missed. Here is a screenshot of my achivement list. Anyone know whast the locked one is? View attachment 560000
I'm not sure what it could be that you are missing. The only thing I can think of is that it's just another scene you can do with her at the club, or a scene you get after dealing with Alvin.
Ok I'm stuck on chapter 1, I followed the walkthrough to the T, and I can't trigger Laura (F6), where she is suppose to visit you in the morning asking for help. I did all the scenes prior and have no idea how to trigger it. Is it a bug?
Can you post a screenshot of your score for all characters (found on phone)? That way I will know if you are missing points (most likely from not repeating an event enough times).

youra

Jan 15, 2020
I'm sorry. Second volume after I own the club and want to go to Alvin's house I can't go why ????
I mean here
Go to Alvin's house. After talking with him go to the spa. After you talk to Mei, go to the club and talk to A selecting "About Alvin." The next day, go back to the club and get the registration. Send an email to Mei with your pc Go to the spa and talk to Mei

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm sorry. Second volume after I own the club and want to go to Alvin's house I can't go why ????
I mean here
Go to Alvin's house. After talking with him go to the spa. After you talk to Mei, go to the club and talk to A selecting "About Alvin." The next day, go back to the club and get the registration. Send an email to Mei with your pc Go to the spa and talk to Mei
Have you done everything up to this point in the walkthrough? Usually if you can't start something it's because you are missing something. Check your achievements and your relationship scores and see if there's any missing.

user72329

Jan 9, 2020
Im stuck on getting the morning daisy + dom to happen, since I followed the WT in the download which didnt say anything about talking to daisy after you went in the dungeon. I have had been stuck on some other parts since you can start quest from later updates before finishing the previous quests which most times resolved by finishing the later quest first, which opened up the blocked quest that was meant to be earlier. So now I have the problem that even when I tried the console solution, which resets everything fine to redo the quest, expect the dungeon part which still appears as it would after having completed the quest and getting lily and stella. I even tried to do daisy_count = 1 to see if that would just teleport her to the farm, but no visible result so I reverted the to the save. Can someone assist me?

If the answer is in the forum Im sorry, I tried to find it, but the search function of this site could use improvement if you ask me. (helps you find all the people with the same problem, but doesnt have either a reply tree in the forum to see what the solution might be or a different way of solving that might be to also show people who replied in the search)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Im stuck on getting the morning daisy + dom to happen, since I followed the WT in the download which didnt say anything about talking to daisy after you went in the dungeon. I have had been stuck on some other parts since you can start quest from later updates before finishing the previous quests which most times resolved by finishing the later quest first, which opened up the blocked quest that was meant to be earlier. So now I have the problem that even when I tried the console solution, which resets everything fine to redo the quest, expect the dungeon part which still appears as it would after having completed the quest and getting lily and stella. I even tried to do daisy_count = 1 to see if that would just teleport her to the farm, but no visible result so I reverted the to the save. Can someone assist me?

If the answer is in the forum Im sorry, I tried to find it, but the search function of this site could use improvement if you ask me. (helps you find all the people with the same problem, but doesnt have either a reply tree in the forum to see what the solution might be or a different way of solving that might be to also show people who replied in the search)
did you try using hints given by laptop in mc's room

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes