bot_user

Aug 22, 2019
help, I'm stuck in this section, when at night come to the park just met with Shady Man to buy a voice recorder, I have followed the walkthrought but still stuck.

sanalalem096

May 4, 2019
View attachment 92454

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-18
Release Date: 2020-01-18
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.31
Language: English
The Remake:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 3
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -
Patch (0.30 to 0.31): MEGA - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: Old Video Pack - - Walkthrough - Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.31 -

Chapter 2

Chapter 1
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thanks to VitALL and bakuon for the links and PhoenixFireeye and mirenzo for chapter 2 walkthrough

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
why didn't you add android version?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
help, I'm stuck in this section, when at night come to the park just met with Shady Man to buy a voice recorder, I have followed the walkthrought but still stuck.
You are probably missing a minor thing earlier in the walkthrough. The easiest thing to do is go on the laptop in Max's room and check the hints for all the girls and see what it says.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
DEAR KUGGAZER,

I hope that all the rude and offensive posts by a few people are not getting you down. Sure, a few individuals are impolite, demanding, and unappreciative of how much time and effort you have put into this game, but most of us are not like that. Most of us do not post very often, but we do appreciate you. We also think you've done a bang-up job creating this game, something that we would never be able to do ourselves. We understand that you are "learning as you go," and we support you in your effort to go back and improve those parts of the game you made when you were new to the process.

I guess what I am trying to say is that there are many, many people who do not take you for granted. Not all of us can afford to spend our money on Patreon, and perhaps our words of encouragement in this thread do not stand out very much, but please know that you have our continued gratitude and respect.

Cintadada

Aug 18, 2019
hello anyone
please help me
i play max'life chapter 2 and i stuck in church

afther scene secret passage.

i tired follow workout seems doesn't work

and dominique gone from farm
arg.png

FunboiZz

Mar 24, 2020
Hello anyone
I play max'life chapter's 3 and stuck in night club
I can't find how acquired the night club - natalie mission

airze

Feb 8, 2018
hi do i need to download chapter 1 and 2 or does 3 contain all the story?
no you can start where ever you like the story is easier to understand if you start at ch 1 but saves don't carry over between them so there is no benefit to doing so other then story and enjoyment of the game form start to current state

also no each chapter is its own game and are not in any other there are some seens from ch2 that you can see in ch3 but only if you add the files from ch2 to the game but that is in the replay part of the game and won't give you story elements really

if you want to see/play the whole game up to current release then you will need to download all 3 chapters separately

Last edited:

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Hi. really enjoying the game! had to use the walkthru as i was spinning in circles. i follow the walkthru and hints provided but stuck on "talk to Rita in her office" for flyers for black and white line and it says Office closed no matter when i try. I might be missing something but any info would be very appreciated! thanks

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hi. really enjoying the game! had to use the walkthru as i was spinning in circles. i follow the walkthru and hints provided but stuck on "talk to Rita in her office" for flyers for black and white line and it says Office closed no matter when i try. I might be missing something but any info would be very appreciated! thanks

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is she living with you already?
if yes to living with you office will be the room at the end of the hall of the house other wise her office would be the photo studio near where she live's

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes