Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm sure someone's bought this up already, but looks like we're going to need an incest patch for the Chapter 1 Remake.

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
Stuck with Rita. She's out tanning, and is the only task I have right now. She wants tanning oil, but the market is sold, as I bought it for a previous encounter with barbara on the beach. The game will not progress.

Reactions: yanou769

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Hey guys just wanna ask if I download chapter 3 will it have the content of chapter 1? like some other games.. I understand chapter 2 is standalone because of the note in front page, I currently don't have the best internet right now and the files size of the chapters are huge so I cant afford to waste precious data

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys just wanna ask if I download chapter 3 will it have the content of chapter 1? like some other games.. I understand chapter 2 is standalone because of the note in front page, I currently don't have the best internet right now and the files size of the chapters are huge so I cant afford to waste precious data
you need to download each chapter if you want to play that chapter. if you are new to this game. start with chapter 1. then 2 then 3

Reactions: ironbeazt

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sure someone's bought this up already, but looks like we're going to need an incest patch for the Chapter 1 Remake.
Call "mom" to landlady for activate it.

I was thinking the same thing and by chance it occurred to give it this name. The text has changed for all three.

P.D. An note about that in the OP would be interesting.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Call "mom" to landlady for activate it.

I was thinking the same thing and by chance it occurred to give it this name. The text has changed for all three.

P.D. An note about that in the OP would be interesting.
AHHH, Many Thanks

pspdanxtx283

Oct 10, 2017
I actually love this update, I hardly remember the last time I played the initial version of Chapter 1. This is refreshing, it felt like my first time playing the game. Thank you Kuggazer!

Reactions: rgnar62

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Stuck with Rita. She's out tanning, and is the only task I have right now. She wants tanning oil, but the market is sold, as I bought it for a previous encounter with barbara on the beach. The game will not progress.
I'm looking into that. In the meantime you can try to insert this into the console by opening it with shift+o

item02mk = True

Last edited:
Reactions: yanou769

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Does it make sense to play chapter 2 or 3 without their remakes?
Though I am not sure what is different in chapter 1 as did not play it before.

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
Stuck when trying to bring Rum to M and A, bought Rum at the market, and it shows in the inventory, but the MC says, sorry, didn't get it yet.

devolved

Aug 30, 2019
item02mk = True
I'm looking into that. In the meantime you can try to insert this into the console by opening it with shift+o

item02mk = True
That worked. Thankyou. Took me minute to realise it was listing the item at the market and not just putting it into my inventory.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hi I'm new to this game I just want some clarification, what people call ntr in this game is just swinging/sharing right? And even that is avoidable? There is no NTR tag but in the genre it says NTR. So I'm a little bit confused.

Reactions: rgnar62

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In chapter two, if I wanted to select the 'Hard' mode (at the beginning of the game) Is NTR included in this? If so, can it be turned off?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes