RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I don't understand .... I already had ch3 v0.31 so what is this :confused: ?
Seems like a remake. Wouldn't it be better to finish game first then do remake?! If it's complete remake, then every update will just be with remade scenes and same story from beginning. So 1 year at least until story progress again. Maybe i'm wrong so someone can correct me.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Okay, great. The cleaned-up version many were hoping for (I assume). This sounds like it's probably a better remake than the other "Remake" that was named as such. You know, this one.
Which makes me wonder if there are any plans for that one. I know lots of people think creating the other remake was a waste of the dev's time and resources, but I'm biased toward DAZ models, and having seen how awesom the characters of this game could look like as such, I find it very hard to find the HS versions at all attractive.
Given that "All images/videos have been redone", I doubt the next thing that will happen is Chapter 1 being given glorious DAZ models. But I'd really like to know if there is any chance in the next, say, seven years, that there will be a completed version of "Max's Life" that plays like the newly released Chapter 1 Remake and looks like the seemingly abandoned other Remake that I have yet to give up hope on -- whether that be by updating this one or continuing the other.
Agreed. The only games with Honey Select models that I've liked have been the original Lab Rats and Mythic Manor. I really wish the dev had moved forward with the DAZ remake, it looked MUCH better.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I was hoping this was gone be a good game but having to do same event constantly until new one pop ups is repetitive i thought it was a straight through story renpy game Hopefully a mod comes out that just shows you all the events mabye then ill come back to it

Reactions: RottenPlum

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kuggazer Hey man are planning make remake for chapter 2 to? I'm thinking to play game but if you were planning make remake for chapter 2 i will wait?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes