Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, the game looks really cool.
I'll definitely try it in the future, but currently I'm looking for a game with some bdsm scenes.
I saw that the game has a bdsm tag but I'm wondering if thats only 1 scene or if there are a few more.
Would be nice if someone who played it could tell me

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So... Anyione can answer if this is netorare or netori? I mean if the girls will cheat in the main character?
NTR is done right in this game. Always your choice. Most of the time you're the guy cucking people as opposed to being the guy getting cucked.

Nov 4, 2018
I'd like to play this but I find skipping ch 1 and 2 quite annoying,
Ch 1 and 2 also don't have active android port links in op,
Guess I'll just give it a miss.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I'd like to play this but I find skipping ch 1 and 2 quite annoying,
Ch 1 and 2 also don't have active android port links in op,
Guess I'll just give it a miss.
I recommend the Ch 1 remake. It has all the graphical achievements of 3 with about 60 percent less grind. Each Chapter is loosely related in my opinion and could be started on their own merit. Don't get me wrong, same cast of characters and continuity but just different levels of lewd moments and kinks with 3 probably being the most extreme and 1 being the most vanilla since its almost like a prologue to set up the story. If you feel like viewing some of the early scenes I recommend dowloading the movie pack on page 1. That's what makes this Dev so great, he's always trying to improve or innovate his work. He also seems to give a ton of fan service.

Reactions: fantonell

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, the game looks really cool.
I'll definitely try it in the future, but currently I'm looking for a game with some bdsm scenes.
I saw that the game has a bdsm tag but I'm wondering if thats only 1 scene or if there are a few more.
Would be nice if someone who played it could tell me
There's more. Especially with the Nun if you're into that kid of stuff. Ctrl SKIP for me but I'm glad the dev has it in there.

Reactions: Crexox1337
Nov 4, 2018
I recommend the Ch 1 remake. It has all the graphical achievements of 3 with about 60 percent less grind. Each Chapter is loosely related in my opinion and could be started on their own merit. Don't get me wrong, same cast of characters and continuity but just different levels of lewd moments and kinks with 3 probably being the most extreme and 1 being the most vanilla since its almost like a prologue to set up the story. If you feel like viewing some of the early scenes I recommend dowloading the movie pack on page 1. That's what makes this Dev so great, he's always trying to improve or innovate his work. He also seems to give a ton of fan service.
My problem is I can only use Android ports,
The Android port link in the op for ch1 has turned white,
It seems the porters didn't leave a version for ch1 and skipped ch2.

Really don't like multi chapter games,
The one thing about Dmd that I disliked,
I get it that they are large files but still bothersome.

Reactions: Valronn

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Ok, so... I downloaded the android version, then I downloaded the old video pack, exported it into the 1011 folder where the saves are and it doesn't work. Does it work for any of you? Could anyone help me out?

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Ok, so... I downloaded the android version, then I downloaded the old video pack, exported it into the 1011 folder where the saves are and it doesn't work. Does it work for any of you? Could anyone help me out?
If it would work at all you'd need to put in in the "files" section not the saves,
And it would need its own folder.

Folder name might matter.

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Instruction file writes this:
Copy the OLD_VIDEO_PACK.rpa and Old_video_pack.rpy files into the game folder.
The Old_video_pack.rpy file must also be replaced with the one already present.

Doesn't work. Also, there is no "already present" file anywhere.

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me how the chapters are connected?

Story starts from chapter 1 and then it continues in ch2 -> ch3 (like DmD) or it's something else?

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hello. I am stuck. I need to go to bathroom at morning (Laura and Kristel), but it is empty in morning. I try all days, but nothing happend.
Update: wrong room. :LOL:

peguzoxu

Jun 20, 2019
I got stuck after Rita's frist Hj. The HInt says that i shoud return the favor and that i shoud go to the Bathroom in the morning.
i've tried to find her in the bathroom for 2 weeks but the only time she is in the bathroom is at saturday evening where i can only peek
sorry for my english
was stuck at the same place as you. here is the solution. On Tuesday Morning go near the bathroom area and enter the RIGHT door. Not the LEFT door. And use option WALK IN. There you will see Rita and continue the story.

tsingzukbiu

Nov 2, 2018
i like these images & videos the best,
the story's good too. don't like ntr, happy that i can turn it off.
elaborate works!!!

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes