Mar 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCRIPT/Update030.rpy", line 286, in script
    jump no_au2_steve
ScriptError: could not find label 'no_au2_steve'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump no_au2_steve
  File "Y:\F95 Temp\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "Y:\F95 Temp\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Wed Jun 17 14:12:14 2020

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Yea, I also don't understand it. Could somebody explain?
All three chapters are standalone versions. You don't necessarily have to play chapter 1 to play chapter 2 or 3. There are no branching path/stories. You only miss the story if you skip a chapter.
For the notes if you install the Old Video Pack in the OP in the chapter 3 folder you can see all scenes from chapter 2 (ch.1 isn't included) while playing chapter .

Reactions: Ooh

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
So just wanted to ask. The NTR tag is bothering me. Is it netorare or netori? If Netorare, is it avoidable? Or the Main character is stealing the girls. I hope someone will answer.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
So just wanted to ask. The NTR tag is bothering me. Is it netorare or netori? If Netorare, is it avoidable? Or the Main character is stealing the girls. I hope someone will answer.
There is some content where you share some of the girls but you can turn it off in the options.

Reactions: Ooh

bouchy2005

Apr 21, 2020
Guys, I just started playing Max's Life chapter 2 (0.22) PC version. I cannot find the virtual assistant. Anyone has any idea where it is? Or this version has no virtual assistant?

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Guys, I just started playing Max's Life chapter 2 (0.22) PC version. I cannot find the virtual assistant. Anyone has any idea where it is? Or this version has no virtual assistant?
The Virtual Assistant feature is new as of Chapter 3. Chapter 1 was recently remade so it also has this feature. Here's hoping the dev gives Chapter 2 the same treatment soon. No complaints about Chapter 2 in its current state, it's actually pretty good with a walkthrough. But a remake in the same vein of the CH. 1 remake would be whip cream with sprinkles and a cherry on top to an already awesome game.

hwufai

Jun 10, 2020
Hello, I don't understand. I play Chapter 1 on Mac and now, impossible to find chapt 2-3 on Mac ???? Anyone can help where i can find Mac's Files ???

Many Thanks

Reactions: Natoshi Sakamoto

jimmifh

Oct 11, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump no_au2_steve

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump no_au2_steve
  File "Y:\F95 Temp\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "Y:\F95 Temp\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Wed Jun 17 14:12:14 2020
Hey

I had the same issue. After a while i tried to turn on the NTR option and then i could proceed.
If you have NTR turned of then try to turn it on again for this scene.
You can still opt out of the NTR but it seems to work

tsutofan

May 13, 2017
i have a bug in chapter 2 with daisy the event won't progress after i go in the secret passage for the first time, does it have a fix?

Vamsi420999

Jul 4, 2018
Hello
I had installed the chapter 3 of lains mod in my android device and for the older scenes it was asking for a old video pack so i downloaded it
Now where should i keep those files inorder to view the older scenes
I had put those files in this path-->android-->data-->maxslifechapter3-->files
And now when i want to view them in the game it is still asking to download the old video pack
Can anyone please help me
Please...

Calamity20

May 10, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for after the nun quest line (for chapter 2)? Even with the patch and the fix nun patch, i still get stuck there. even started a brand new game with the patch installed and still can't get past it. I don't think i can handle going through all this again just to fail a third time.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes