Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
A new update has been released and I can't finish the last update with a game bug that prevents me from going further in the game. I gave up that game and now I don't want to play again from the beginning.

fitalaj

Oct 26, 2019
Download the full and not the compressed version. double click .sh and when prompted click execute. Viola! It'll run on wine but I experienced severe lag after long usage. Executing .sh has always worked like a charm.
The compressed version works fine. The issue is that 7z breaks file permissions.
Just give ./Maxslife.sh and ./lib/linux-x86_64/Maxslife executable permissions.

Reactions: Ooh

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Can't get A2 to do shit in this update. Hint keeps saying to talk to her in the Gym, that just makes her run through her stretching and treadmill thing, then nothing. Done it 5 times now thinking maybe there was a progression unlock, but no. Alisia, A1 and Emma's new scenes all rely on her. Anyone got a clue?

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Ughh a game where you have to download it in chapters...

Is there any real incest / pregnancy in this game? Or is it step or foster incest?

Reactions: Chagatai Khan

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone able to progress the game? Virtual Assistant just keeps telling me to talk to A2 in the Gym but that doesn't do anything.

Reactions: RoadWulf
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes