hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
hey guys im new with this game, i have something to ask, is there any script for chapter 1 remastered to active an incest ?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
A new update has been released and I can't finish the last update with a game bug that prevents me from going further in the game. I gave up that game and now I don't want to play again from the beginning.
You know most of the time when something like this happens where the game dev did not specifically break old saves with their changes, then all you have to do is load from an earlier save rather then the last save. Just keep stepping back a few saves at time and you can usually find one from just before when your problem got introduced to your save file. Certainly better then starting over completely or just giving up entirely (unless you just want to wait for the final version of the game and play through it all again then).

Reactions: Qmil679
Aug 28, 2017
I used a save from 0.31 and it shows me that no more scenes are available.. Even though there are many new scenes according to the changelog.

is this a bug?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
In chapter 2 After the event in the church, something bugged and the next morning when I went to go talk to the nun the next part of the event didn't trigger. Daisy is no longer at the church and I never took her to the farm and I was able to just go talk to the mother superior to get the key without doing the middle part of the event.

I wouldn't be too worried except Daisy never got that 1 love point she would have gotten from talking to her.

edit: it's also now become apparent that since I never brought her to the farm she also isn't at the farm, she just stopped existing, so now dom isn't showing up at the farm either. anyone know the specific variables to change to fix it?
In moving forward to chapter 3, I saw the fix link. maybe that should be moved to the chapter 2 section since that's where the problem was?

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
When will we have the option to impregnate Rita? MC promised her she would be the mother of his children but I guess not all of them. There is still Mom, Aunt 1 & 2 , Alicia, Laura, & Emma from the Family ( not including the half sister). And the rest of the girls.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Curious about saves and that I've never played thought I'd check it out but 3 chapters do I need a save from each to continue? I also play Android if that helps? Do you just make choices at the beginning of the chapter saying what you did in the last? Any help is appreciated thanx
Also is there Android versions for chapter 1&2? If so we're could I find them?

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
so Im new to this series and the file size for each chapter is kinda overwhelming. so before i try to even download CH1 i want to know if the game size rlly have a boatload of content.
Also i see a pregnancy tag is it scripted or optimal?

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
can anyone guide me to finding that perfume I need to get Alvin not pissed at MC...helper makes a suggestion but no perfume from her. Doh, got it figured out... ;)

Last edited:

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
I got this error (I cant save new savefiles/overwrite old ones) after installing the 0.32 patch from 0.31. anyone know fix? I attached the full traceback.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020
F*ck this. I must waiting for so long and nothing android version for this game... Cmon developer...

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes