aker_69

Jan 21, 2019
and this?
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl_1.rpyc:25.

pach 0.32

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
and this?
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl_1.rpyc:25.

pach 0.32
Are you asking me. If so, I have this:
Full traceback:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 9, in script
call screen church_entry
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "K:\MEGAsync Downloads\MAX S LIFE\Maxslife-0.31-Full\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 71, in execute
screen church_entry:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 71, in execute
screen church_entry:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 72, in execute
if day < 4:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 74, in execute
if day == 1:
File "game/SCRIPT/church.rpy", line 83, in execute
if maria_feet == True:
File "<screen language>", line 83, in <module>
NameError: name 'maria_feet' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Jul 17 17:55:43 2020

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
Hi there. I'm stuck with elena (chapter 2). The walkthrough (page 25) says to go to the bedroom and touch. But the MC just leaves. I did everything before. Her stats are at 4 love and 1 corr. Anyone got an idea?

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
Kuggazer
I hired all prositutes and models and went through every scene with them. Still no progress with Elena. I click on her in the bed, but no choices are available.

Last edited:

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
I have a question that's been bugging me for almost all of chapter 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I just tripping and reading too much into things?
Aside from that, gotta say, Kuggazer keep up the good work. As always, I'm highly anticipating the next update.

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
can someone explain the point of the old video pack? From what I understand, with every new update within a chapter, it only contains the content from where the last update ends to where the new one ends? So if you want to watch all the other scenes from that chapter, or maybe all chapters, you need to have that pack?
It lets you watch the scenes for girls from chapter 2 without the need to have chapter 2 downloaded on your pc.

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Find fucking machine accesory for Erika:
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily and Erika, get achievement +15 ErC
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily (unlocks Park in the City)
-Go to Park (old neighborhood)>Click on the flowers
-Go to Farm>Click on the flowers
-Go to Twin’s home>Click on the flowers
-Go to My home(Villa)>Click on the flowers
-Go to Park (in the City)>Click on the flowers
-Go back to the Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily, get achievement +10 ErC
-Any day Morning>Go to Sex Shop>Talk to Saleswomen
-Any day Morning>Go to Mall>Electronics Shop
-Any day Night>Go to Park(in the City)>Talk to Shady guy, choose “Buy them” for 200$
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily, get achievement +10 ErC
-Any day Morning>Go to Sex Shop>Buy Butt Plug and Anal Lube
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily, get achievement
-Any day Evening>Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Eva
-Wait 3 days
-Any day Evening>Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Eva(unlocks Eva’s home)
-Eva's home night-> Bathroom -> Scene with sexshop saleswoman/Rayne -> Garage
1.png

Reactions: Boytoy247

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Please ? I searched in the topic but all I could find was questions and no answer. I have the feeling everybody knows but nobody talk.

I'm feeling stupid. A little help would be greatly appreciated.
To see how many pictures you have gotten, you need to click on the achievements button.

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
I NEED HELP!!!

V0.18
Common 2
-First of all hire 2 new model at Rita Studio (Barbara and Charlotte),
do all the Photoshoots and have sex with them both.
-Now hire all the prostitute in the park (3 more) and have sex with them in all positions.

Elena 2
-Morning> enter Elena bedroom, choose Touch Boobs, Reveal Breasts +1 EC
I did common 2, but the Elena part won't trigger. MC just says "Better to leave" when I click on her. Any ideas?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I NEED HELP!!!

I did common 2, but the Elena part won't trigger. MC just says "Better to leave" when I click on her. Any ideas?
You are probably missing one scene from v0.17. Compare your relationship points with what the walkthrough says you should have and see if you are missing any. You can also check your achievements. If you have locked achievement in between ones you've seen, then you can go back through the walkthrough and try to find the missing one.

Reactions: vakarian-01

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
You are probably missing one scene from v0.17. Compare your relationship points with what the walkthrough says you should have and see if you are missing any. You can also check your achievements. If you have locked achievement in between ones you've seen, then you can go back through the walkthrough and try to find the missing one.
Thanks. It's working now.
2 scenes relation points were still missing :FacePalm:

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i am stuck in WT in "dominique 3" i followed all the way and my score is perfect but i cant find dominique
213.png 213213.png 3244234.png
if you have can you give me save file 0.20

Last edited:

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
Hi PhoenixFireeye . Don'd know how but I'm stuck. At the Daisy part. I caught Maria with the guys. But now I can't talk to the first nun about it. And when I go back down, the Maria scene just repeats itself. And the Achievments also repeat.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes